PO: Mansions - Doom Loop

Rip

Also in search of DUTD, wasn't aware of this band until this thread and ..WOW! A hint of Pedro The Lion and touch of early Death Cab For Cutie but still quite an unique sound..

Banquet Records claims to have this but it wouldn't be the first time that they list something as available that they actually don't have.. It says 'pre-order' when added to cart, maybe they're going to repress this now that the new album is coming..?

It's crazy. All three variants of DUTD were on sale for over a year. Anyone who missed it really shouldn't have.

I didn't get into them till much later. I got mine copy by emailing Burning House and they pointed me to Clifton Motel. The guy was cool and found me an extra copy that he through into the store for me. I didn't know it was such a big deal till I joined here.

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.amazon.com/Doom-Loop-Mansions/dp/B00FF5KY06/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1380698020&sr=8-1&keywords=mansions+doom+loop

Has Nov. 12th as a release date.

I'm tempted to do it, but might just wait for it to go up through Clifton Motel.

You can always preorder and cancel once you see the Clifton Motel preorder. Also that's been our announced release date from the start, so that's no surprise.

Also, downvoted Eric for saying "siked" instead of "psyched"

Honestly my first listen of this band was the new song Climbers and holy cow I'm going to have to check out the previous work because that song is incredibe

Yeah, consider me tuned-in. I listened to Mansions a few years back when I got the ManBox stuff but haven't really touched it since. You said it though, the new track is what's up. 

Unwell is part of that Best of the Bees digital b-side compilation as well actually! Nevertheless a great track, definitely. Some of my favorite b-sides did get left off that compilation though as he was apparently considering using them for Dig Up The Dead. Namely "When I Sleep", that song is incredible and a personal favorite of mine. Everything this guy touches is gold.

Unwell is part of that Best of the Bees digital b-side compilation as well actually! Nevertheless a great track, definitely. Some of my favorite b-sides did get left off that compilation though as he was apparently considering using them for Dig Up The Dead. Namely "When I Sleep", that song is incredible and a personal favorite of mine. Everything this guy touches is gold.

No, it's not. It's on the Thyme Travel EP. Not on the digital best of the bees.