PO: Mansions - Doom Loop

Rip

I really wish I had started collecting when it first came out, I'd love a pink copy. Have a red/white swirl, if they have both white and red at the show in December I'll buy them both and see if I can ever find a pink. I have everything else Mansions has done.

HEY! If they happen to have copies in the other colors, could you pick me them up as well? I need the red & white variants.

FYI, I was at their show last night in Boston. I saw they had at least both white and red copies of Dig Up The Dead. I ended up with a red copy. They had a box of 30 of them and they told me they were "the last copies." They didn't have any copies of Doom Loop on vinyl due to what they called a series of weird shipping errors, where basically UPS is following them around the country with these things attempting to deliver them in whatever city they were in 2 days prior. I greatly enjoy that mental picture. Doom Loop was only available on cassette which they apologized to me several times for.

FYI, I was at their show last night in Boston. I saw they had at least both white and red copies of Dig Up The Dead. I ended up with a red copy. They had a box of 30 of them and they told me they were "the last copies." They didn't have any copies of Doom Loop on vinyl due to what they called a series of weird shipping errors, where basically UPS is following them around the country with these things attempting to deliver them in whatever city they were in 2 days prior. I greatly enjoy that mental picture. Doom Loop was only available on cassette which they apologized to me several times for.

Only one copy? C'mon man...

Ugh yeah I need that cassette too.

You know I got you mayne. Gonna hit you with a PM after work

Also... Really hope they still have everything in Pittsburgh Sunday night. I'm assuming this will be the only chance to actually get a copy of either for a decent price.

Numerous people here want a copy so no prob with getting your money back, but I'm just giving you a hard time

You would think that, but have you ever tried to help people out on this board? This is my experience (multiple times):

"Hey can is someone seeing BAND NAME anytime soon? I'm looking for this"

"I am, I'll help you out!"

"Cool thanks! Just let me know when you get it!"

"Hey I was able to grab that for you, just paypal the money..."

"Oh, well I really appreciate it but I forgot I was supposed to buy my grandma her cigarettes this month so I can't do it anymore, hope that's ok, thanks again!!"

"ooookaayyy..., anyone else looking for this?"

"So and so got me one / I found out it wasn't that limited so I'm going to wait / the hype died down so I no longer want it"

Granted with DUTD, I DO think you could sell them at cost if not more, but the above is why I hesitate to help anyone anymore.