Climbers 
La Dentista 
City Don't Care 
Flowers in My Teeth 
Two Suits 
If You're Leaving 
Blackest Sky 
The Economist 

Heavier stuff from new album. Talked to him and he said he mostly has to cater a little to the La Dispute/PBTT crowd so songs like 100 Degrees or older jams are hard to fit in.

He sounded great though and people seemed to enjoy him, and no one had heard him before. Sweet!

Set from last night:

Climbers 
La Dentista 
City Don't Care 
Flowers in My Teeth 
Two Suits 
If You're Leaving 
Blackest Sky 
The Economist 

Heavier stuff from new album. Talked to him and he said he mostly has to cater a little to the La Dispute/PBTT crowd so songs like 100 Degrees or older jams are hard to fit in.

He sounded great though and people seemed to enjoy him, and no one had heard him before. Sweet!

Pretty much the same set he did on the t/t/t tour, minus Seven Years. Not as bummed to miss it. Except I still am.

Ugh, when can we get a proper headliner from them. Or at least a coheadliner with a longer set.

• 2 months later...

Any album with Two Suits on it deserves to be purchased twice guys.

I still don't like that song because it was such a huge disappointment compared to the live version I saw two or three times before this came out.

This album as a whole is still so disappointing, I rarely listen to it while every other Mansions song is still on high rotation. Still need the second copy though...

I still don't like that song because it was such a huge disappointment compared to the live version I saw two or three times before this came out.

This album as a whole is still so disappointing, I rarely listen to it while every other Mansions song is still on high rotation. Still need the second copy though...

YOU'RE A HUGE DISAPPOINTMENT.

What?! It's probably my favorite Mansions song right now. It was freakin' awesome live though. Have ya'll watched their audiotree session? Best session IMO

Any album with Two Suits on it deserves to be purchased twice guys.

Edit: gkersey, how'd you get the above records? The /5 and etc.

I made a nice donation to a New York charity.

I love this album so much. I listen to Climbers, Out For Blood, The Economist, and 100 Degrees on the regular.

I made a nice donation to a New York charity.

I love this album so much. I listen to Climbers, Out For Blood, The Economist, and 100 Degrees on the regular.

And you listed the best tracks right there. Hahaha. First Mansions album that has songs I genuinely just don't like. If You're Leaving, Falling Down, and especially Last One In I don't like at all.

What?! It's probably my favorite Mansions song right now. It was freakin' awesome live though. Have ya'll watched their audiotree session? Best session IMO

I have. I wish that there were more old songs in there though  :P

My problem is that I like Chris when he's raw and emotional in the vocals, and all the effects here take away from that quite a bit. It's just a different style of album. Dig Up The Dead is one of my favorite albums ever, so I mean...haha.

• 6 years later...