WTB: TWY - Dismantling Summer 7" - Pills

SeeMoreGlass

Alright guys, help me out

As the title states I really need to get ahold of this 7". I know some of them came warped and that really doesn't concern me that much because I already have one that plays. The others are just to complete the collection.

I already emailed merchnow to see if they could just send me one and apparently they are already pre-packaged, so you guys are my only option...please please please help me out here... 

- The Wonder Years - Dismantling Summer - Pills/400

I already have the Ghost, Devil and Bombs and Birds copies, I'm just looking to get my collection back up to speed

Thanks Dudes!!

I don't know if you collect cassettes as well, but I noticed that you didn't have the Life's a Beach comp tape that has The Wonder Years on it, so I thought I'd mention it.

http://awesomedistro.com/bc-store-tape/BC-CA-1-LifesABeach.html

Thanks man, I might have to pick that up. I never really got into the comps that TWY were on with the exception of the GK Tour Compilation. I'm also not super into cassettes because I don't really have a way to play them. Both of the ones I have are broken and I'm not sure if I want to put any money into another one. 

Thanks man, I might have to pick that up. I never really got into the comps that TWY were on with the exception of the GK Tour Compilation. I'm also not super into cassettes because I don't really have a way to play them. Both of the ones I have are broken and I'm not sure if I want to put any money into another one. 

It's got a lot of good stuff on it. But I don't blame you if you skip it, especially considering the price to get it here in the US.

I don't know if you collect cassettes as well, but I noticed that you didn't have the Life's a Beach comp tape that has The Wonder Years on it, so I thought I'd mention it.

http://awesomedistro.com/bc-store-tape/BC-CA-1-LifesABeach.html

Was gonna buy it till I realized it's from the UK and that it'd be $2. Never closed a tab so quickly before.

• 2 weeks later...

have you tried emailing hopeless or merchnow? they're good about responding, and considering there's still some available in the store, they might let you request the ones you want in the notes of the order. i heard of a couple of people trying that a few months ago and having it work out.

have you tried emailing hopeless or merchnow? they're good about responding, and considering there's still some available in the store, they might let you request the ones you want in the notes of the order. i heard of a couple of people trying that a few months ago and having it work out.

I thought about this but I just wanted to make sure I had the cash to actually go through with it before I emailed them

Funny story...after Suburbia came out I emailed them and asked if there was any way I could order one of the translucent orange "local man ruins everything" 7"s that were the traveling hank exclusives and I ended up getting one for like 8 bucks shipped...haha That was probably the best score ever considering that they only passed out 40 of them and only 100 were made...

I see you have a pretty good collection going yourself man, what happened with Suburbia...how did you miss out on all of those?

I thought about this but I just wanted to make sure I had the cash to actually go through with it before I emailed them

Funny story...after Suburbia came out I emailed them and asked if there was any way I could order one of the translucent orange "local man ruins everything" 7"s that were the traveling hank exclusives and I ended up getting one for like 8 bucks shipped...haha That was probably the best score ever considering that they only passed out 40 of them and only 100 were made...

I see you have a pretty good collection going yourself man, what happened with Suburbia...how did you miss out on all of those?

i actually had suburbia on black, grey and blue and then upsides 2nd press on purple, yellow and brown, and i decided to sell down to one copy of each press. back then i didn't think i'd ever complete the collection so i started to sell, but i kind of regret it because i'm a lot closer than most other people ever wish they could be. (certainly not as close as you though.) i guess that's the benefit of having listened to them a long time. but now with TGG and all the record releases (and the 2011 no sleep sub), i know i'd never fill out without shelling out a lot of dough. for now i'm just looking to get the rest of WBPF 1st presses and the california record release versions of each album.

i notice you don't have the split with that australian band... i don't even remember the name. heroes for hire? are you actively looking for it or do you not care much for it?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...