Fake Problems / Goodfriends' records Restock

Guest admin1338560633

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest genericinsight

yeah when I saw FP at the end of February/beginning of March they were selling copies of Spurs and Spokes on black. According to Chris (Farron, the vocalist) they still had a ton left and were trying to get rid of them... they were even selling them as a deal with the Viking Wizard Eyes 7" (5 bucks for both records).

Guest Admin

the guys have more of the white vinyl on tour with them. and they sell it super cheap. If you go, make sure you go early as they need more fake problems fans at the anti-flag shows.

all right, someone needs to put out the other Frank Turner records. im officially in love. this is my favorite material ive heard so far this year, its absolutely fantastic.

Yeah, the Campfire Punk Rock 10" is awesome. I don't think any of his other stuff has been released on vinyl.

Maybe an idea for the cooperative label?

Yeah that Frank Turner shit is the bomb. I keep wanting some of his other releases (CD or vinyl) but it's all import so it costs a dick and a ball to get over here.

I totally agree, I'd love a full-length but its a total pain to find.

the guys have more of the white vinyl on tour with them. and they sell it super cheap. If you go, make sure you go early as they need more fake problems fans at the anti-flag shows.

I'll take care of that tonight, I'm seeing them in Milwaukee. Stoked.

all right, someone needs to put out the other Frank Turner records. im officially in love. this is my favorite material ive heard so far this year, its absolutely fantastic.

Yeah, the Campfire Punk Rock 10" is awesome. I don't think any of his other stuff has been released on vinyl.

im not involved but im all for it.

Neither am I, but it would be pretty cool. I don't know, though...that might be against the "rules", since he does have that one 10 inch, and I think it's supposed to be artists that have never been on vinyl period.

Neither am I, but it would be pretty cool. I don't know, though...that might be against the "rules", since he does have that one 10 inch, and I think it's supposed to be artists that have never been on vinyl period.

It's just that the release can't have already been released on vinyl...so it can't be a repress...

It's just that the release can't have already been released on vinyl...so it can't be a repress...

Cool. If I had a say I'd throw some Frank Turner stuff on the list to be voted on.