KS(Kickstarter) Entropia (Poland)- Vesper 2xLP (RIYL Deafheaven, black metal, sludge, post-rock etc.

This style is almost overdone already and I'm already starting to get annoyed with the 'blackgaze' tag. But Vesper is fresh, interesting and memorable. This is an AOTY contender and I think 'Gauss' will probably be my SOTY

The CD version came out in March and it's received universally great reviews.  Encyclopaedia Metallum gave this 95/100. On SputnikMusic.com Vesper is ranked in the top 5 on black metal and post-rock charts, #1 on the sludge chart and #15 in all genres (voted by users).

Stream it

entropia.bandcamp.com

The Kickstarter.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2119343023/entropias-stunning-debut-album-lets-put-it-on-viny

250 black

100 band exclusive black w/grey splatter (10 on kickstarter)

150 black/bone splatter

there are a couple test presses left.

I'll admit, I've never been too keen on the "black metal" genre - however this fits in for you black metal aficionados.

Not for dislike but mostly due to simply not taking the time to hear anything through.

This album, after a few listens, definitely grows on you tho.

For anybody who's X'ed this off without proper attention given... give it a thorough listen!!

Thanks for the encouragement.

I didn't do that though. Where did you see it? Possibly the band did that, I don't know. Thanks for the idea though. If anyone knows any other boards, blogs or anywhere else I can post this any help would be appreciated.

Derp.... Nevermind about the blogspots.

• 2 weeks later...

Kickstarter funds all (minus fees) or nothing. We are a long ways from our goal. Yes, we do need all $5,000 to make this work. Maybe we set our goal a little hight but if we get close we can fund the rest out of our pockets.

Kickstarter doesn't guarantee their backers will deliver and that kind of sucks. I love this album and I want to own it on vinyl. If no one else is going to try I thought I would. If it doesn't happen then at least I've helped spread the word about the band. A few years ago I co-ran Milk n' Herpes and everything went smoothly. So I do have some experience in getting a record pressed and mailed out.

• 3 weeks later...