WTB: Direct Hit! - Domesplitter (Meat Red)

gutzonborglum

Saw your post and didn't realize there were multiple variants of this, so I did a Google search and turned up only two possibilities -- red and black.

However, the copy I've got is a clear red/orange with some very light white smoke -- hardly the "meat red" you describe above. Do you or anyone else have a true variant list of this record?

There was originally supposed to be 500 total - 250 black, and 250 red marble.  The plant sent Kind of Like Records 250 black and 250 white w/ red marble(white pus), and KoL had them send the dark red to them as well. 

As far as your variant, I'm stumped.  As far as I know it hasn't been repressed.  I also haven't seen a picture of the 'meat red', so I guess it's possible what you have is the other /250 variant.

With that said, if you're looking to unload it, I'm your man.

Mine's a first press for sure, I ordered it right around when the record came out. Just your description of a dark, red marbled record threw me -- the meat red variant turned out mostly clear, a little bit of white smoke, and more orange than red. Here's a picture of mine, if you're curious:

nuL1Ur9.jpg

• 2 weeks later...