WTB Snowing Tour Tape + anything else Snowing related

museummouth

Here's the only things I need! Please help me out!

Snowing

I Could Do Whatever I Wanted If I Wanted

-1st pressing - 100 grey tour cover

-2nd pressing - 50 gold w/limited cover

Pump Fake/Scherbatsky

-2nd pressing - 100 spicy mustard

-4th pressing - 100 blue

Fuck Your Emotional Bullshit

-5th pressinging / Clear 

-5th Press / Dark Red
-5th Press / Light blue
-5th Pressing / Red
 -5th Pressing / Teal
 -5th Pressing / Yellow 

Tour Tape

Here's a pic so far.

12669360075_e65a5b0c2a_c.jpg

Massive snowing fan boy checking in. Good luck. This is going to be nearly/debatably impossible though with all the random variants Chris has printed of FYEB.

Also, that /50 ICDWIWIIW red 2nd press also has the screened last show cover.  

And you forgot the Summer Singles 4 way split.

And lastly, if you successfully find that street smart cyclist 7", i will give you my first born.

There is three different variants off the last show cover and various colors due to them just using random scrap. also the ssc isnt that hard to find, its always on ebay. i have a test of fyeb, the tour tape, all three final show variants, the first of pump fake, the ssc 7'', the 4 way split, and then a bunch of random copies of everything. you can make me an offer on them if you want. 

1st press

http://collectorsfrenzy.com/details/221049912411/SNOWING_Fuck_Your_Emotional_Bullshit_FYEB_Unplayed_7_In_Topshelf_La_Dispute_emo

3rd press

http://heartificiall.tumblr.com/post/47424622545/snowing-fuck-your-emotional-bullshit

(i'm not positive on this)

but i have a 2nd press and its also the bright blue ink, so im assuming the first press was that navy blue color.

1st press

http://collectorsfrenzy.com/details/221049912411/SNOWING_Fuck_Your_Emotional_Bullshit_FYEB_Unplayed_7_In_Topshelf_La_Dispute_emo

3rd press

http://heartificiall.tumblr.com/post/47424622545/snowing-fuck-your-emotional-bullshit

(i'm not positive on this)

but i have a 2nd press and its also the bright blue ink, so im assuming the first press was that navy blue color.

That 3rd press picture is actually from my tumblr haha. So that answers that. Thanks! Awesome hat btw

holy shit you got ahold of the John Cena FYEB fast. If you don't mind me asking, what did you pay for it? It is one of the first records I bought, so it's got a special place in my heart.

Someone on deadformat sold me that, a 1st press black of I Could Do Whatever..., and a first press of Pump Fake for $45 shipped. :)

There are two cover variants of the tour LP. Blue and Pink. Don't wanna rain on your parade but this is basically impossible.

That being said I have the LP first press on blue, screened jacket, and tour gray with blue cover. I'm willing to let at most two of them go but only for tradesies and I'm a picky motherfucker.

There are two cover variants of the tour LP. Blue and Pink. Don't wanna rain on your parade but this is basically impossible.

That being said I have the LP first press on blue, screened jacket, and tour gray with blue cover. I'm willing to let at most two of them go but only for tradesies and I'm a picky motherfucker.

You can check my list for trades if you'd like.

So mine is on black with a screen printed cover, but I'm not sure how to tell if it's a 1st or 3rd press.

!st is navy blue ink and 3rd is more of a lighter blue.