The Killers - Direct Hits

thedillon

Guest crazybeats

I like how they're vague about the vinyl including the singles from the album. Somehow I don't see the full tracklist ending up on the records. Just my feeling and I can't see me ever buying this and Universal's UK music store never have any kind of sales or discounts so it will stay that price.

I like how they're vague about the vinyl including the singles from the album. Somehow I don't see the full tracklist ending up on the records. Just my feeling and I can't see me ever buying this and Universal's UK music store never have any kind of sales or discounts so it will stay that price.

It says there are 18 tracks on 10 vinyl, there are 18 for the CD also

• 3 weeks later...

To you guys who are still on the fence, I'd say order it. Yeah its pricey, but it'll definitely be an awesome addition to any collection. Plus with the Killers going on yet another break, who knows when you'll be able to purchase a new vinyl release from them. So just consider it being the ultimate Killers purchase to hold you off until they return!

To you guys who are still on the fence, I'd say order it. Yeah its pricey, but it'll definitely be an awesome addition to any collection. Plus with the Killers going on yet another break, who knows when you'll be able to purchase a new vinyl release from them. So just consider it being the ultimate Killers purchase to hold you off until they return!

I really want to buy this, but I just can't justify dropping that much money on essentially three new songs, a demo, and a remix since I already have their past releases on vinyl. I do plan to get this eventually but when I have money to blow, and maybe for a few bucks cheaper? Ha, right. One can dream. Haha

I really want to buy this, but I just can't justify dropping that much money on essentially three new songs, a demo, and a remix since I already have their past releases on vinyl. I do plan to get this eventually but when I have money to blow, and maybe for a few bucks cheaper? Ha, right. One can dream. Haha

Yeah I definitely see what you mean. I would beat myself up forever if I didn't order it since they're my favorite band. I guess we'll see how it turns out when it's released and hopefully it's nice enough to justify the purchase for everyone who's hesitant. I'm sure it will go down eventually but who knows how long it'll be til then. Even watch the throne has become cheaper and I wasn't sure if it ever would, so there's hope for this!