PO: Anthony Green- Young Legs

sspeck

Neither I nor my wallet is proud of it, but I usually end up buying top-tier packages from bands that I like. But $350 for a single hand-painted record is absolutely insane. I could maaaaayyybe understand the logic if it also came with a bunch of other shit, but this is wild. I like Anthony Green a lot but this isn't even a probable buy for me. I'll be curious to see how fast it sells out. 

Damn, this would kill me if I variant collected his stuff :o

I feel like even the most hardcore variant collector would realize that you can only spend so much money on something. But hell what do I know?

I feel like the $1000 tier should be the $350 tier and then just push every price down from there.

for $300 (off the board comp), you can spend the day in the studio with will yip and anthony green, with lunch included.. which is $50 less than the hand painted LP package, and $700 less than the 1 hour skype session. 

lol

Step 1. Buy top tier Off the Board comp. 

Step 2. Meet Anthony Green and become best friends

Step 3. Ask him to paint you a LP cover because you're besties.

Problem solved.

I hope bands I really like never pull crap like this. 

I get the whole "no one is forcing you to buy it," but $350 for a painted LP /57? No way.

I've seen 12"x12" paintings for for more than 350$ so I can sort of imagine some people justifying this purchase. Sort of.