PO: Anthony Green- Young Legs

sspeck

I got the hand-painted vinyl in today. No guest list for life that I could see, but I'm actually pretty pleased with the way it looks, aside from the slightly awkward stencil letters. Here's some pics.

Front

Back

Doesnt look like the cover on the webiste... Still cool looking though. Can't wait to get mine!!!

Doesnt look like the cover on the webiste... Still cool looking though. Can't wait to get mine!!!

Yeah, I was expecting it to look like the one on the site. But I really like this one cuz it's kinda like the one on the site on half the cover and the other half is a painted cersion of the actual album art. Pretty nifty. And the photo on the back, that was a nice touch.

Got mine in today too! It looks amazing! Did you see where it was numbered? 

Post a photo???

Yeah, I was expecting it to look like the one on the site. But I really like this one cuz it's kinda like the one on the site on half the cover and the other half is a painted cersion of the actual album art. Pretty nifty. And the photo on the back, that was a nice touch.

Did you see the video of the different versions on facebook?? I'm glad they are all genuinely unique and not just same colour scheme across the 50 covers.. yeh the photo on the back does look cool