Secret Santa 2013 Edition (updated 9/26)

Ok, got my package, and while i can say it isn't an ipad, it's definitely something i've been wanting:

the funny thing is while the records and cassette are much appreciated (and 1 that i've been looking for) the poster is what got me excited. holy shit. coming to america is one of my favorite movies of all time.

i need to go get a frame for it asap. Thanks a bunch marc!!!

10848736773_90306b434f.jpg

My gf convinced me to open my gift today instead of waiting until xmas, which was an awesome decision. My SS went over the top and did a fantastic job.

6f1d3d964ce111e3aa520e5d6fd881bf_8.jpg

All vinyl I'm extremely happy to have in the collection, great tunes and something for Moose to enjoy.

(Plus, hopefully on a win tonight for the Thunder)

Thank you

Based on the hints and some digging, I'm guessing my SS was Loveless Wrists

Okay henster311, I'm looking at you! I had to do some serious investigating to figure this out because the only clue you left me was the business card which came from Texas, and then the songs on the mix cd had me stalking all the Texan's tradelists. Now I wish I would have waited till Christmas, but since I couldn't wait, I'm completely floored. Thank you so much! Each and everything within was completely thought out by you, and for that I am forever grateful. I don't know how you got some of this stuff. I've been trying forever to get those tests. You must be ninja by night. Christmas has been made. 

Breakdown:

16GB ipad Whaaa????

mix cd - playing now (good tunes)

Dead Sara cd

Lakers Magic Vinyl Lp

Fireworks - Adventure, Nostalgia, and Robbery 1st and 2nd Press Test Press

3 Wacky Packages - Stolen instantly by my daughter

Finger Rocket - Stolen by my son

Touche Amore Sticker along with other random stickers.

Fireworks - Adventure, Nostalgia, and Robbery poster

A Day To Remember guitar pick

20131113_164954.jpg

hahaha okok before everyone thinks i pulled a Michael Scott giving Michelle a super cool ipad...the ipad i did not buy and i did not steal it, haha. it was given to me a few years ago from the company, and i never used it. just had it lying around. it was actually a last minute throw in. and i was pretty excited to give it away, glad to see your already using it. 

everything else i had fun looking for. the tests i got wicked lucky on. i was pumped to get those for you. i put a secret song on the mix cd, well nameless song, and i was hoping that would give you the hint that it was me haha...did you figure out that song? i almost kept the wacky packages, those are awesome. anyway im glad you like it. 

My gf convinced me to open my gift today instead of waiting until xmas, which was an awesome decision. My SS went over the top and did a fantastic job.

6f1d3d964ce111e3aa520e5d6fd881bf_8.jpg

All vinyl I'm extremely happy to have in the collection, great tunes and something for Moose to enjoy.

(Plus, hopefully on a win tonight for the Thunder)

Thank you

Based on the hints and some digging, I'm guessing my SS was Loveless Wrists

You got me. I'm glad you didn't wait. It was killing me!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Mike you TOTALLY nailed it!

Instead of pictures I just took a dumb unboxing video so you could vicariously experience my *holiday spirit*. I say "stoked" and "A+" a lot and wow do I ramble but yeah. Also ignore me saying Mike sent me this in the video, I'm really dumb haha.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/iuimhg8nxcn4c30/video-2013-11-14-17-20-25.mp4

I'm so goddamn happy I finally have The Earth Is Not A Cold Dead Place you have no idea man. That alone makes this! Also the download you gave me is taking forever but I'll let you know what I think as soon as it finishes.

Awesome tunes in this dude! I already liked If These Trees Could Talk but hadn't got around to listening to Inkwell and Kevin Devine, really digging it! Oh also I just noticed the note in the download, honestly I didn't even notice the jacket was messed up until you said so, I've gotten things in the mail in FAR worse condition so by comparison this is practically pristine to me haha, no big deal!

My SS is zpushor!

I actually got this a few days ago, but haven't even had a chance to look in the box until tonight.  There are two wrapped gifts (that will stay wrapped, until Christmas ;) ) and a "Treats and Trinkets" bag of random crap, haha:

IMG_0175_zps7b9fbcf0.jpg

• A styrofoam plane
  • A bike bell
  • A bunch of Wonka candy (much of which is already gone!)
  • A Misfits patch and pin (awesome!)
  • A Nine Inch Nails pin
  • Two types of tape
  • A magnet pen
  • Slimer mints
  • Two wrapped presents

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Mike you TOTALLY nailed it!

Instead of pictures I just took a dumb unboxing video so you could vicariously experience my *holiday spirit*. I say "stoked" and "A+" a lot and wow do I ramble but yeah.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/iuimhg8nxcn4c30/video-2013-11-14-17-20-25.mp4

I'm so goddamn happy I finally have The Earth Is Not A Cold Dead Place you have no idea man. That alone makes this! Also the download you gave me is taking forever but I'll let you know what I think as soon as it finishes.

Awesome tunes in this dude! I already liked If These Trees Could Talk but hadn't got around to listening to Inkwell and Kevin Devine, really digging it! Oh also I just noticed the note in the download, honestly I didn't even notice the jacket was messed up until you said so, I've gotten things in the mail in FAR worse condition so by comparison this is practically pristine to me haha, no big deal!

ahhh. that was awesome! so much fun watching someone get so stoked over their package. i can only hope my person gets half as excited over theirs :)

(also, i believe we were all instructed to use mike as the return address so as to not give ourselves away. perhaps the mystery of your SS continues...)

(also, i believe we were all instructed to use mike as the return address so as to not give ourselves away. perhaps the mystery of your SS continues...)

Oh shit really? I don't remember seeing that HA well now don't I look incredibly stupid! Guess I better go back to figuring things out then. Sorry SS if I gave the credit away to the wrong source. Hm...

Got my package today. my SS went above and beyond.

qX5AJ7S.jpg?1

What I got:

-Broadcaster - A Million Hours LP

-Pacer 10"

-Have Heart - April Fools Day 7" (Was so excited when I saw this)

-Focused Minds 7"

-LEGO Star Wars Set ( Currently putting this together!)

-Coin of the Faceless Man. (Game of Thrones, this is awesome)

- A really sweet print from a local tattoo artist

- Couple sampler Cds

- Tons of stickers

There wernt many clues as to who my SS was but if I had to guess it would be Spaghetti or museummouth. If not please reveal yourself so I can thank you even more.