Secret Santa 2013 Edition (updated 9/26)

This is a little late, but- A FUCKING IPAD?!?! Seriously?

I thought I did pretty alright with my Secret Santa, and I added a couple of sentimental things, so overall- I hope he/she isn't disappointed.  

I received mine yesterday, but, like last year, I refuse to open it until Christmas week. 

Side note:  

I'm not sure if anyone has gotten all sappy about the whole SS thing in a bit, but I was talking to the lady last week while putting things into a box and she asked "what the hell are you doing?".  To which I replied, "Secret Santa, of course."  

She thought this community was the coolest, most amazing thing in the world.  I told her about how all kinds of people (who have only had a number of online conversations, come together for so much stuff (conversation, opinion, etc), and instead of her thinking I was a giant nerd, she thought it was just so awesome.

Dear Vinyl Collective Board, 

I truly love you all.  You are better than the bees knees and the cats pajamas.  

Ian Rees Hooked it the fuck up this year!

Highlights include the Eddie Money LP, The Bad Religion DVD, The Rocketeer Pic and the Flash from temple Tattoo, and the secret santa mix CD. Will also probably contact Nick Rodin to get some ink done. I have an urge to get more once the new year hits. 

Now to get all that music and spend the weekend cooking up this fucking turkey and jamming out some tunes!

Thanks Man! Next time you are up North drop me a line, we'll hang

DSC00345.jpg

DSC00346.jpg

Ian Rees Hooked it the fuck up this year!

Highlights include the Eddie Money LP, The Bad Religion DVD, The Rocketeer Pic and the Flash from temple Tattoo, and the secret santa mix CD. Will also probably contact Nick Rodin to get some ink done. I have an urge to get more once the new year hits.

Now to get all that music and spend the weekend cooking up this fucking turkey and jamming out some tunes!

Thanks Man! Next time you are up North drop me a line, we'll hang

DSC00345.jpg

DSC00346.jpg

awesome! Stoked you dug your package. I'll for sure get in touch next time I head up that way.

haha totally caved! 

i got: 

"invisible monsters" by chuck palahniuk (which i haven't read!)

"sanjuro" epic kurosawa film!

jingle cats "here comes santa claws" LOL

ben gibbard solo album "former lives" (excited for this one, haven't listened but i love his other projects)

and the rocky soundtrack

thanks a TON "santa"!!! i have no idea who you are haha. postmarked from pittsburgh, and i thought rocky may be a philly reference. hmm? so definitely a pennsylvanian... the box was for a pair of women's toms, but it could be a wife's/gf's. i'm gonna grab some dinner and then start profile searching.

Okay okay okay. Mike T???