Now: HARKONEN / THESE ARMS ARE SNAKES Split 12" EP

jhulud

Literally opened mine up < 10 minutes ago.

Absolutely hit it out of the park with this release, Austin. Very well done. My record legitimately feels like it's 180 gram; it's thick and beautiful. The screen printing turned out incredibly well. I really like the style of the inner cardboard sleeve, but my LP doesn't want to slip into it. It's basically a glorified insert at this point. [speaking of which, the actual insert looks fantastic, too.] Can't wait to give it a whirl.

The inner jackets are SUUUPER snug. I gave a test run to about <30 records to make sure my math was correct, but I will gladly send you a separate inner sleeve & I can make it a touch wider to help!

So I never had the cd. Is the insert a direct blow up of the liner notes?

Not quite. The insert on the CD was like a 6 or 8 panel fold-out thing. I took all of the components and re-arranged the items to fit on a 12"x12" double sided insert instead.

I am very eager to hear some thoughts on the audio. I really think Dave at Lucky knocked it out of the park on this one, and I hope you all agree!

Not quite. The insert on the CD was like a 6 or 8 panel fold-out thing. I took all of the components and re-arranged the items to fit on a 12"x12" double sided insert instead.

I am very eager to hear some thoughts on the audio. I really think Dave at Lucky knocked it out of the park on this one, and I hope you all agree!

I'll get back to you after work today! Would have given it a go last night, but this requires volume that neighbors don't appreciate after 10pm.

I'm still patiently waiting for mine.

Gotta say I completely forgot about this. Hope it's there when I get home.

Samsies.

Also, I've never heard any of these songs.  When this went up, I just bought it based on my love for These Arms Are Snakes.  Pretty excited to hear these tracks for the first time.

Samsies.

Also, I've never heard any of these songs. When this went up, I just bought it based on my love for These Arms Are Snakes. Pretty excited to hear these tracks for the first time.

You're in for a treat! These are my favorite TAAS songs of their entire discography!

I have 40 more orders to ship out and then I'm caught up! If you were the last to order, yours is still in the queue.

On another note, we are down to 5 of the white-ish variant. I have a few set aside in case the USPS ruins someone's order, but not many. That color is about to go OOP!