Now: HARKONEN / THESE ARMS ARE SNAKES Split 12" EP

jhulud

No, but I fucking should!!!

Man, I've been saying this for more than a year.  Let's do it.  I'll help.  Somehow.  It'd be a really fuckin' cool 2xLP or 2x10" with the separate inserts that match up together.  Are you familiar with the art and layout for the CD releases?  It'd be so rad blown up.

I'd also be into 7 Angels 7 Plagues.

If you're looking for an ideas man, I'd happy consider quitting my full time gig. ;-) ;-)

I actually haven't heard any Ghosts & Vodka stuff - will you send me some tunes to check out?

As for 7A7P, I have been SO CLOSE to making it happen a couple of times, but the band doesn't want for the label that owns the rights to get another single penny for that Jhazmyne's Lullabye. Apparently the band is already owed tons and tons of royalties, and they are pretty spiteful of it.

I haven't given up because they're interested in making it happen...I just have to convince them that it's worth it.

I actually haven't heard any Ghosts & Vodka stuff - will you send me some tunes to check out?

As for 7A7P, I have been SO CLOSE to making it happen a couple of times, but the band doesn't want for the label that owns the rights to get another single penny for that Jhazmyne's Lullabye. Apparently the band is already owed tons and tons of royalties, and they are pretty spiteful of it.

I haven't given up because they're interested in making it happen...I just have to convince them that it's worth it.

I cannot believe that label still exists.  We need to convince the label to just give the shit away because it's doing no one any good sitting on a shelf.

edit: The proper remaster on that record would do it some righteous justice.  holy shit would it be brutal.

I cannot believe that label still exists. We need to convince the label to just give the shit away because it's doing no one any good sitting on a shelf.

edit: The proper remaster on that record would do it some righteous justice. holy shit would it be brutal.

Even though I bet it would take me forever to sell thorough 300 copies, I would spend all of my monies to license 7A7P, get it fully remixed/remastered, get new artwork and be the happiest person alive.

Maybe one day!

While we're just throwing out random ideas press CUAD, more TAAS, the 2nd Daughters LP, and some As the Sun Sets and I will just send you an envelope full of cash.

I wont even send you the bill for all the mosh damage caused to my apartment

That 7A7P album would be dope.

I like the way you think! Lots of great ideas coming from your corner of VC...

Even though I bet it would take me forever to sell thorough 300 copies, I would spend all of my monies to license 7A7P, get it fully remixed/remastered, get new artwork and be the happiest person alive.

Maybe one day!

You don't think the gigantic Misery Signals fanbase would eat this shit up?

Come on!  Let's do these and the CUAD EPs.  I'll donate at least some human capital to get these done.  :) :) :)

• 3 months later...
  • 10 months later...

Did you see that TAAS played a small, impromptu reunion set in Seattle last night?!

http://www.brooklynvegan.com/these-arms-are-snakes-played-a-show-video/

Related:  I have about 6-10 copies of this split left before it is out of print. This reunion has some new sales coming through.  Stop sleepin' y'all. 

27 minutes ago, mindovermatter said:

Did you see that TAAS played a small, impromptu reunion set in Seattle last night?!

http://www.brooklynvegan.com/these-arms-are-snakes-played-a-show-video/

Related:  I have about 6-10 copies of this split left before it is out of print. This reunion has some new sales coming through.  Stop sleepin' y'all. 

Ah fuck.  Don't even know how I would've found out about this yesterday, haha.