I'm moving to Colorado!

amnstypls

I have more friends on here than I do in real life, so I wanted to share the awesome news.

I've mentioned in a couple of threads on here that I work in a call center. I started at the bottom of the barrel, and have busted my ass for the last couple of years trying to advance through the company. For the past 9 months, I've been working as a supervisor and I've consistently been at the top of the totem pole.

The hard work has finally paid off.

I've been offered a position as a Operations Manager at a brand new site in Colorado Springs, and I've decided to accept the offer.

The thing I am most exicted about is that I will be working for a new client: Microsoft Xbox! I couldn't have dreamed of a better project to be a part of, and I'm really thrilled to start this new chapter in my life!

Thanks for reading, and I'd love some record store suggestions for the Colorado Springs / Denver area.

My mom lives in Denver and I frequent there a few times a year, but have only passed through CO Springs. Either way Colorado is a very awesome state and has a lot of good sights and culture. I second Twist and Shout in Denver; I make it a point to stop there every time I'm in town and never leave there empty-handed. Congrats on movin' up dude!