FS: Hitting the road, everything must go... Rock, Hip-Hop, Experimental, Folk

marrowbarrow

New user here. I'm leaving in a few months to move across the country on a motorcycle. I don't think I'm gonna have room in my hard bags for much vinyl, so I'm looking to get rid of my remaining record collection. A few people directed me here. Not sure exactly how to verify, my ebay account is here if that helps. Not much feedback, but it's all good.

I have catalogued what I have and researched prices to the best of my ability. It is important to note that I am a poor excuse for an audiophile collector type. All of these records have been actively listened to. I try to take good care of things but these are not archival quality as it were. I tried to err on the side of caution as far as grading. This could be a good opportunity to pick up some good beater records, it's all stuff that I think is worth having around.

I think my prices are fairly motivated and would prefer to stick with them, but I'm willing to strike a deal on a larger purchase. Free shipping on orders over $25, anything less is $3. Shipping to US only. Spend $20 and I'll throw in any cheapo record ($4 or less) of your choice.

Here's what I've got.

Please let me know if you have any questions or if I'm doing it wrong. Thanks!