JerseyDave's Super Awesome & FREE Surprise Package Raffle

jerseydave77

$259 so far

FIRST ITEMS IN:

1. A Coliseum Test Press - I have 3 or 4 different ones so I need figure which to include

2. Quicksand "Slip" - SRC Reissue on a swirly color. 

If the winner hates one of these I'll make swaps. I'm just sorting through things to make a nice package. I hope to keep a couple things a surprise though. 

EDIT: I chose Coliseum since I see VC digging them. Quicksand is in no matter what since it is one of my favorite records and I want to share it.

I would hope someone wouldnt honestly hate anything out of this. Its a good cause, and anyone should be grateful for whatever you put together.

As much as I want to donate and help, even a dollar is breaking my bank :/ God dam college got me in debt something fierce. And for that fact I do not with to be entered but I wish to commend you jerseydave for pushing such a nobel cause. 

┈┈┈┈┈┈▕▔╲
┈┈┈┈┈┈┈▏▕
┈┈┈┈┈┈┈▏▕▂▂▂
▂▂▂▂▂▂╱┈▕▂▂▂▏
▉▉▉▉▉┈┈┈▕▂▂▂▏
▉▉▉▉▉┈┈┈▕▂▂▂▏
▔▔▔▔▔▔╲▂▕▂▂▂I A big old thumbs up to you my friend

At Lunch I made up numbers, cut them and now have them in a bag ready to be drawn. At 3pm I will draw and announce. Winner gets the vinyl I announced plus a care package. I will speak to the winner about a trade list in case they already have something.

Thanks. 

Televised

Everyone who participated: Thank you. I know some of you put in some serious money and it hasn't gone unnoticed. We raised $410 for a very worthy young man to get an education. That is 2/3 of what was needed for a full year of school. I am really proud to have run this contest and I'm even prouder to say that a lot of people, mostly strangers, saw the worthiness of this cause and went to bat. 

We turned what are essentially material items - records, comics, movies etc - into, without exaggeration, giving a kid a shot at a future no one in his family has attained or been given an opportunity to attain. That's incredible. Thank You. I will post more updates when I get them.