economic stimulus payments

mrc

why wouldn't you direct deposit, it makes it so much easier

Speaking for myself, I had a CPA advice against it. He was paranoid but I feel like the less people that have my important bank information the better.

why wouldn't you direct deposit, it makes it so much easier

Exactly. I still don't get why people would get paper checks these days (unless it's not an option or you don't have a bank account to put your money in). You get your money faster and you don't have to go to the bank (which includes waiting in line, paperwork, etc.).

Drive-up ATM?

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Drive-up ATM?

That would include going to the bank and paperwork, no?

No real paperwork and I've had no problem with holds in the least. Everything posts the next business day if done before 4pm. Since I stop by on my way to work in the morning its pretty flawless. Not much in the way of lines either.

Guest scriptedrain

That would include going to the bank and paperwork, no?

No real paperwork and I've had no problem with holds in the least. Everything posts the next business day if done before 4pm. Since I stop by on my way to work in the morning its pretty flawless. Not much in the way of lines either.

Regardless, direct deposit is better. Not that I needed to defend it, just saying.

Regardless, direct deposit is better. Not that I needed to defend it, just saying.

To each their own.

Guest baseball
I still don't know if I'm getting one of these things. If we made more than $3000 and filed, but are still being claimed by our parents, are we getting one?

If you're getting one you've probably received a notice from the government by now. At least I did.

• 2 weeks later...