Amphetamine Reptile Records/ MELVINS / Hepa-Titus / Seawhores / Catch-All Thread

jhulud

Got mine today. Shitty packaging as always. I thought it was gonna be destroyed before I opened it since the mailer was completely crushed. There's only minor damage to the art and the sleeve is split all the way through on each side but that's no biggie to me. The record is a bit warped so that sucks but thankfully it plays through without any problems. I hate to complain about it but you figure they could package things a little safer considering how much they charge for stuff.

[image]

Got mine today. Shitty packaging as always. I thought it was gonna be destroyed before I opened it since the mailer was completely crushed. There's only minor damage to the art and the sleeve is split all the way through on each side but that's no biggie to me. The record is a bit warped so that sucks but thankfully it plays through without any problems. I hate to complain about it but you figure they could package things a little safer considering how much they charge for stuff.

[image]

Is the OFF! track just a minute long?

When I was getting the Bride LPs, a few of them came with seam splits since they left the record in while shipping. I couldn't believe they would do this with a $50 collector's item. They also overcharged me on shipping on at least one... I actually contacted them about it and they refunded the difference back to my paypal.

• 2 months later...