Amphetamine Reptile Records/ MELVINS / Hepa-Titus / Seawhores / Catch-All Thread

jhulud

The show I went to was really great. The new stuff written just for acoustic is pretty good. The Melvins stuff he played was cool and weird. Like he didn't re-arrange the songs or anything. He just played the same guitar parts and sometimes would have long pauses for drum fills (Captain Pungent). He was very talkative and funny. Told a good story about how Dave Grohl invited him to a Them Crooked Vultures show but he blew him off because he already had Dodgers tickets. "And they were like 13 dollar tickets too."

For merch all sorts of goodies: tri-color clown series (Kinks, Pop-O-Pies, and Roxy Music), the Haze version of the NYE 7", and a different paint job cover version of the Fantomas Sugar Daddy were available.

The show I went to was really great. The new stuff written just for acoustic is pretty good. The Melvins stuff he played was cool and weird. Like he didn't re-arrange the songs or anything. He just played the same guitar parts and sometimes would have long pauses for drum fills (Captain Pungent). He was very talkative and funny. Told a good story about how Dave Grohl invited him to a Them Crooked Vultures show but he blew him off because he already had Dodgers tickets. "And they were like 13 dollar tickets too."

For merch all sorts of goodies: tri-color clown series (Kinks, Pop-O-Pies, and Roxy Music), the Haze version of the NYE 7", and a different paint job cover version of the Fantomas Sugar Daddy were available.

Were the King Buzzo 10" pretty easy to get at the show?

• 3 weeks later...

Does anyone know if there'll be some copies of the King Buzzo 10" available @Shoxop sometime soon?

The tour version on splatter vinyl are all sold out. If any tri-colors remain, they will most likely go up on Shoxop so keep your eyes peeled. The acoustic tour is over so if any are left over, they should pop up soon. 

Where are you buying tubes from more less postage for $3.65?

Tubes from the ups store are like two bucks here, shipping at the post office. I didnt realize my comment would cause such an uproar, been buying hazes posters for years, it was always under four bucks through shoxops site, now the rate has doubled, my bad for saying anything.

Tubes from the ups store are like two bucks here, shipping at the post office. I didnt realize my comment would cause such an uproar, been buying hazes posters for years, it was always under four bucks through shoxops site, now the rate has doubled, my bad for saying anything.

No biggie, I was more curious than anything.