Amphetamine Reptile Records/ MELVINS / Hepa-Titus / Seawhores / Catch-All Thread

jhulud

Is the King Buzzo 10" you're talking about any different from the "This Machine Kills Artists" one that came up in March?

No, I'm still waiting for that one and hopefully it will come up, I've heard there's a vol 2 in the making also, hopefully it would find its way to their online store as well.

Hate being a Melvins fan right about now, I'm just waiting for these to sell out so it will stop agonizing me seeing it there.

King Buzzo Deluxe Edition /33 copies only

This "King Buzzo Solo" bundle includes two t-shirts (one of each shown in photo), a small pink letter press print (signed by Buzz), an official King Buzzo screen printed poster (singed by both Buzz and Haze XXL), and a very rare splatter edition of King Buzzo "This Machine Kills Artists" 10" vinyl record (signed by Buzz).

King%20Buzzo%20Bundle.jpg?format=750w

Price  $166.61 + shipping

Order here:  http://www.merchaye-revolve.com/product1/melvins-king-buzzo-limited-edition-bundle

Guest deleted

Merged the two threads as a catch-all thread for all things AmRep and MELVINS and all related.

Should also merge the Melvins 9 Clowns of the Apocalypse 7" thread, Melvins Endless Residency, The Bride Screamed Murder &Tres Cabrones threads. 1983, Bulls and Bees and also some of the Seawhores threads (since the band name is in the thread title): Seawhores A Side 12", Seawhores B Side 12" threads, and the Melvins/Seawhores split, etc.

Get to it chump! :D