Amphetamine Reptile Records/ MELVINS / Hepa-Titus / Seawhores / Catch-All Thread

jhulud

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 9 months later...
1 minute ago, jhulud said:

Bumping thread for no reason other than to say that I was going through my Melvins collection...and realized that I am missing the Sugar Daddy Split Vol. 9 and 10. No idea why. 

Funny you bring that series up.  Haze just posted they're doing a 1/3 drop of a mistake 7" from that series on 1/2.  I don't collect 7" but will snag one because Melvins / Cows and the artwork Haze did is awesome.

1 hour ago, ZeroNowhere said:

Funny you bring that series up.  Haze just posted they're doing a 1/3 drop of a mistake 7" from that series on 1/2.  I don't collect 7" but will snag one because Melvins / Cows and the artwork Haze did is awesome.

Me too. That post is what prompted me to look through my collection. 

• 1 month later...
On 2/21/2022 at 1:40 AM, nothingnatural said:

So bummed I missed Eggnog on Shoxop today. I couldn't splurge the hundo they were asking. 

I passed.  I’ve bought pretty much everything over the years but $100 for some reason hit a limit of no thanks for me.  Loved the jacket artwork.  Haze rules.

• 1 month later...