Brand New- The Devil And God Are Raging Inside Me 2x LP WHITE VINYL FOR SALE

Abovethebreak

I am selling my copy of:

The Devil And God Are Raging Inside Me 2xLP.....WHITE VARIANT

EXCELLENT CONDITION, AND NEVER BEEN PLAYED....ONLY OPENED SO COLOR COULD BE CONFIRMED!!!!  THIS IS THE TRIPLE CROWN VERSION OF THE ALBUM, w/the LYRIC SHEET included!!!

A MUST HAVE for Brand New Collectors!!!!

Accepting offers now.

FREE SHIPPING FOR US RESIDENTS.....INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING IS AVAILABLE BUT MUST BE DISCUSSED AHEAD OF TIME

WILL ACCEPT OFFERS FOR 24 HRS, UNLESS AN OFFER TOO GOOD TO PASS UP HAS BEEN PRESENTED, LOL

Need to move this ASAP.  Let me know if interested!!! you can email [email protected] or just respond to the post!

Need to move this ASAP (before the repress)

actually for completely other reasons but im glad you assume and know everything! and who cares about the repress??? im simply selling a very limited edition of this record, which WONT be repressed in the same format/color/pressing....which is what seems to matter to every person on this site....so i fail to see your attempt at insulting or slamming me??? I love how everyone on this site automatically jumps down your throat when you post something for sale IN THE FOR SALE SIDE OF THE SITE!!!!!!!!!

absolutely ridiculous....but i forgot you know all apparently....sheesh

actually for completely other reasons but im glad you assume and know everything! and who cares about the repress??? im simply selling a very limited edition of this record, which WONT be repressed in the same format/color/pressing....which is what seems to matter to every person on this site....so i fail to see your attempt at insulting or slamming me??? I love how everyone on this site automatically jumps down your throat when you post something for sale IN THE FOR SALE SIDE OF THE SITE!!!!!!!!!

*intercom* mop needed on aisle two

*intercom* mop needed on aisle two

lololol what???? ok yea im trying to work with ADULTS, or at least people that act like them....not ones who just try and slam people and talk shit for absolutely no reason whatsoever....i put a posting in an area on stuff TO SELL....and you just slam me for it??? yea no thanks have fun trolling somewhere else

lololol what???? ok yea im trying to work with ADULTS, or at least people that act like them....not ones who just try and slam people and talk shit for absolutely no reason whatsoever....i put a posting in an area on stuff TO SELL....and you just slam me for it??? yea no thanks have fun trolling somewhere else

*intercom* Spill now on multiple aisles. Use caution shoppers.

There are a total of 4500 of these on white.  AKA the least limited edition of this record.

Also, I gave everyone that I could upvotes, because the OP seems intent on downvoting  people in this thread

lololol wow....you guys are quite humerous....at least i know now where to go to NOT sell vinyl....if you did ANY research, instead of a bunch of dbag trolls giving negative reviews for NO FUCKING REASON, then you'd actually see that if you got this, you could gt it pretty cheap and sent fast....

gotta love the assumptions and bull shit responses...but not my concern honestly.  Go troll another thread and insult and talk shit to people....because the actual interested people are already reaching out....but thanks for proving exactly why these boards are total bull shit....because you turn them into slamming and insulting people for NO reason.....at least there are some sites and some users on here who actually care.  And when you see the responses from people that have purchased, you will see that they arrive FAST, in PERFECT CONDITION, and with no hassle...but have fun trolling away somewhere else!!!! Any actual interest on this vinyl just email [email protected], as I am reviewing the offers this evening and making a decision.  But otherwise, I'm done reading a bunch of bull shit....its absolutely ridiculous and honestly, pathetic.  But thanks for the laughs, it was quite humorous to read your bs while offers come rolling in thru email 

There are a total of 4500 of these on white.  AKA the least limited edition of this record.

Also, I gave everyone that I could upvotes, because the OP seems intent on downvoting  people in this thread

apparently dont understand the difference in pressings...1st....second....etc....and try and find a white one online to buy for a normal price.....since its apparently soooooooo easy to get a hold of one...lol cmon now....and i gave downvotes to people who did nothing but talk shit AND SLAM me for posting something to sell on a FORUM TO SELL ON....jeeeez 

sad thing is, all these people slamming me on a vinyl that, compared to ebay prices, you could get for a STEAL....but noone would ever know that because they would rather just talk shit

Just make it a set sale then and it'll all be over and done with