Brand New- The Devil And God Are Raging Inside Me 2x LP WHITE VINYL FOR SALE

Abovethebreak

This moron OP has a -55 now and it labels him as a "jerk"

that is awesome.

id love to know what makes me a"moron" lets see ACTUAL facts not just someone pissy hitting a negative button for no fucking reason lolololol.....whatever, makes no difference tome.....people who would actually want the vinyl would get it for SO MUCH LESS than anywhere else you will find it online....but its cool....yall have fun slamming newcomers for no reason whatsoever...really shows that maturity level and the actual "value" of these forums

apparently dont understand the difference in pressings...1st....second....etc....and try and find a white one online to buy for a normal price.....since its apparently soooooooo easy to get a hold of one...lol cmon now....and i gave downvotes to people who did nothing but talk shit AND SLAM me for posting something to sell on a FORUM TO SELL ON....jeeeez 

all i said was that i liked your fonts......jeeeez

and you have to admit that you seem kind of fishy (even you aren't) because

- you joined like a week ago

- you don't have an avatar

- you've got virtually no posts

- you're trying to sell a desirable record that just got announced for repress for an undisclosed amount of money

sad thing is, all these people slamming me on a vinyl that, compared to ebay prices, you could get for a STEAL....but noone would ever know that because they would rather just talk shit

Honestly, people are slamming you because you created a thread that looks EXACTLY like it would on ebay. Nobody cares that you're trying to sell this record.

Taking offers on it as well? Nobody outside of Brand New variant collectors would offer you more than what they could buy it brand new right now.

you guys are all just being mean but if you even read my post YOU WOULD KNWO THIS IS A GREAT DEAL but you just keep making fun of me because your mean buttheads so i downvoted you guys cause this is a SALE PRICE which is a total STEAL if u even cared!!!!!!!!!! but i guess no one wants a 1st press for a GREAT PRICE????????? whatever i mean it's your loss because it could be yours for CHEAP BRAND NEW VINYL DEVIL AND GOD not YFW not DAISY limited OOP cheap

id love to know what makes me a"moron" lets see ACTUAL facts not just someone pissy hitting a negative button for no fucking reason lolololol.....whatever, makes no difference tome.....people who would actually want the vinyl would get it for SO MUCH LESS than anywhere else you will find it online....but its cool....yall have fun slamming newcomers for no reason whatsoever...really shows that maturity level and the actual "value" of these forums

here's what makes you a moron. You're saying "I'm taking all offers and decide on what to do"

If you're selling it for "SO MUCH LESS" than anywhere else then you should have just said in the first place that "I'm selling this for a good deal at  X amount of dollars"

all i said was that i liked your fonts......jeeeez

and you have to admit that you seem kind of fishy (even you aren't) because

- you joined like a week ago

- you don't have an avatar

- you've got virtually no posts

- you're trying to sell a desirable record that just got announced for repress for an undisclosed amount of money

3arl did just like the fonts!!!!!!!!!! comeon! :lol: