PO: Black Crowes (November 25)

bgdesign

Well, looks like Three Snakes isn't shipping either.  My order status still says estimated for delivery tomorrow, but not yet shipped.  The product page says sign up to be notified when this product is available. 

This is getting ridiculous. These Crowes re-issues and the Roger Waters re-issue are both getting on my nerves.

This is getting ridiculous. These Crowes re-issues and the Roger Waters re-issue are both getting on my nerves.

Definitely.  Another one that's in the same boat is Tori Amos' Little Earthquakes.  Announced months and months ago but has since just went almost completely dead.  My friend is really looking forward to that Amused to Death reissue.

Definitely.  Another one that's in the same boat is Tori Amos' Little Earthquakes.  Announced months and months ago but has since just went almost completely dead.  My friend is really looking forward to that Amused to Death reissue.

Forgot about that with Little Earthquakes too!

Annoying to say the least. Really need AMORICA!

Couldn't agree more. I was lucky enough to find an OG Amorica not long ago for a fair price, but it definitely needs a re-issue for everyone. I'm very much looking forward to (hopefully someday) getting Three Snakes on 12" as well instead of having to flip the 7" records. 

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...

They did this a few years ago when Plain tried pressing them. Someone doesn't want these records to be pressed for some reason. I wouldn't be surprised if these never get pressed. Heart break again.

The brothers just probably won't sign the same piece of paper as each other. It'll happen when they need money again, as will another tour.

• 3 weeks later...

I just browsed Bullmoose, it shows these are still happening, and some even have the artwork up now. I noticed 2 live albums for pre-order also, volume 1 and volume 2, so I did some research and its legit from new on vinyl, I believe, its 180 gram 2xLP for both and each volume is 1 white LP and 1 black LP. It is also up on Amazon, which is where I preordered it. Both are limited to 1000 copies. Im stoked for this, and you may be too.

Edit: For some reason I cannot copy/paste links to this board at work, or I would have linked it, not hard to find though.

I just browsed Bullmoose, it shows these are still happening, and some even have the artwork up now. I noticed 2 live albums for pre-order also, volume 1 and volume 2, so I did some research and its legit from new on vinyl, I believe, its 180 gram 2xLP for both and each volume is 1 white LP and 1 black LP. It is also up on Amazon, which is where I preordered it. Both are limited to 1000 copies. Im stoked for this, and you may be too.

Edit: For some reason I cannot copy/paste links to this board at work, or I would have linked it, not hard to find though.

Those have been out a couple of weeks. They sound good to my ears, and are fairly heavy vinyl. The sleeves are a little on the light side. Interestingly enough my Vol 1 has labels for disc 1 on both discs.

There is also Black Crowes Live at the Greek being put out by Rock Classics. I'm guessing it is more bootleg/grey area as it is a radio recording.

Yes. Ordered from Soundstage.  Got them 2 weeks ago. Soundstage had the order pages pulled down before the release (due to selling their allotment). Check out Juno.  They show June 15th release and in stock.  I actually looked. Pressed by Back on Black / Rock Classics which is who is putting out the Live at the Greek LP.

I've ordered from Juno once. Came quick and without issue.  Seems like a lot of people in the states use them.  All I can say is, if I were you, I would NOT hold out waiting on Amazon. They have screwed me before in the same scenario...album was out, they claimed it wasn't and that they couldn't get ahold of it.