Sign in to follow this  
cbbrew22

FS: Brand New - Deja Entendu

Obviously this record speaks for itself. I hate to part with it but my old TT just kicked the bucket and I want to sell this and put the money towards a new Debut Carbon.

I'm asking $250ppd for this album. It plays great and the records are in excellent condition. The sleeve has a minor crease in the top right corner that really isn't too noticeable. PM me if ou are interested and I will send you pics before you decide if you want it.

Obviously this record speaks for itself. I hate to part with it but my old TT just kicked the bucket and I want to sell this and put the money towards a new Debut Carbon.

I'm asking $250ppd for this album. It plays great and the records are in excellent condition. The sleeve has a minor crease in the top right corner that really isn't too noticeable. PM me if ou are interested and I will send you pics before you decide if you want it.

But ya dude, Ebay for that kinda money;

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Brand-New-Deja-Entendu-Rare-OOP-Vinyl-Record-2X-LP-/231090693429?pt=Music_on_Vinyl&hash=item35ce142535

Makes me want to sell mine.

Pretty sure $250 is a completely reasonable asking price for this board. That's $100+ less than what eBay is fetching right now.

"It has been on display in a professional lp holder in a non smoking home."

It probably sold by now. Look at when the thread started.

Hahaha meaning that asshat dug up this thread from 2 months ago to make that outlandish offer

Yeah guys this sold about two months ago and I've now been happily spinning on the carbon for over a month lol.

Now I can only hope they will repress Déjà. But oy vey, Imagine the people that repress will bring to this board....

And lol @ that TDAG straight up trade offer.