Temple Of The Dog S/T Boot and MOV REISSUE

I thought I saw 5000 somewhere, but I could be totally wrong.

You did, read up in the thread.  A UK online store said in the details that the first 5,000 were on the limited purple color.  As cool as the purple looks, if there are none available for a reasonable price and there's black copies when I'm in a position to buy, I won't be heartbroken.  Mad Season Above is just as "PJ-related" as TOTD is and it's still easily accessible today, months after the RSD release date.

Yeah, I ordered mine from Acoustic Sounds for $42.98 plus shipping ($5.95).

I have the original, but I want to hear the 2lp version with the sound cranked up.

Soundstage might be a better deal with their free shipping option.

But, Acoustic Sounds will give you free shipping if you order $89 of in stock items.

Awesome album. Glad to see it FINALLY get the re-issue treatment it deserves.

A local store had this over the summer, OG press that was signed by Cornell and Vedder. Very unique item but I don't really dig too much on signatures I didn't acquire, and it jacked up the price of an already expensive item. I was tempted, I held this thing in my hands, now I'm kinda glad I waited. This is pricey, but better than dealing with boots or the price of the OG. 

Does Soundstage charge when you place the order or when it's shipping?

Also, I hope we get the full artwork for this. Didn't MOV put small cd artwork on the Mad Season LP?

The original Mad Season sleeve was blown up to shit. All pixeled and stuff.

Sold it for some mad $$$ about 10 years ago along with the OG Alice In Chains Unplugged 2xlp.