Neurosis- Given to the Rising 2xLP

ive heard nothing but bad things about the Neurot store. and considering i had both the cd and LP before either were listed in their store, i'd say im not too comfortable ordering from them.

Not to mention remember how their store was hacked a little while ago when people were waiting for the Red Sparowes LP to go up for pre-sale and it sold out before it was ever actually officially posted?

• 7 months later...
anyone know if there are any colors to this? and if so, are there any left anywhere?

A/B Is black and white, C/D is silver and black. Record is very heavy and plays great.

I ordered mine from Robotic Empire and got it like a month ago, but the cover came with a big rip in it. Very pissed about that.

ive heard nothing but bad things about the Neurot store. and considering i had both the cd and LP before either were listed in their store, i'd say im not too comfortable ordering from them.

yeah if anyone has any luck getting a hold of Steve Von Til...I'm still waiting 2 years later for my two copies of the Triad 2x7"s.

motherfuckers suuuuuuuuck.

don't order from them.

NEVER NEVER NEVER order from neurot, 3 times I've ordered, 3 times I've gotten no records and had to email them constantly to finally get anything. they keep adding stuff to the store and advertising it on myspace and all that so you'd think they'd have their shit together.

the last order I made was for the Neurosis LP, after not getting it I started emailing them. despite getting a confirmation number they 'had no record of the order'. I kept being like 'then why the fuck do you even give people confirmation numbers if it means nothing??". fucking idiots.