po: bloc party-the nextwave sessions [ep] [again]

tumblr_mrg52sPUg11ru0r8lo2_500.jpg

So this EP has been out for some time now, but French Kiss Records has just told me there will be a US release shipping Oct 8th. All others that people have thus far are from a batch made for UK. No difference between the two except shipment dates, they were pressed the same time and everything. Licensing was the only difference for the US market. A French Kiss Records representative also told me there are less than a thousand made. (Whatever number that is...)

9 left on eBay for around 17$: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Bloc-Party-The-Nextwave-Sessions-12-Vinyl-Record-MP3-non-lp-songs-indie-NEW-/231052023370?hash=item35cbc6164a

some sprinkled on Amazon for a decent price

also interpunk.com has some for around 16.50 shipped

and of course gohastings.com for the cheapest at around 15.50 shipped. (there are two versions on go hastings I strongly suggest you sift between the difference)

I used to be a huge BLOC HEAD back in 2005. I kind of fell of the Bloc Party bus during the Flux era and ventured into more summer blues guitars. But these guys never cease to amaze with their evolution. 

This is a solid EP put out and ditches the heavy metal thing they had going on in FOUR. YouTube The NEXTWAVE SESSIONS you won't be dissapointed.