PO A Wilhelm Scream - Partycrasher out nov 5th

Yes, if you type something in that spot, it appears below the order when Matt and Geis look at it. It looks like a piece of goldenrod note paper. Ha.

If you mentioned grilled cheese, then you have probably already realized that I read your note.

yes i did. and as always, i always appreciate the drawings on my mailers!

It has a couple extra songs so let's assume it is an authorized bootleg like Mush. 

It is beyond me which of the various bootlegs are okay (if any) and which ones are not okay. Let's just assume that they are ALL total bootlegs made by a handful of people (from a certain European country) who are making money where they see the chance to do that. I have not a clue.

Thanks Var. BUT will you be carrying said awful bootleg? I have a large order to place with you but might hold out if this is the case. 

Anywho - to your other question a page ago. No one would fault No Idea for upping prices a buck or two or three. 

There are no plans to carry them, no.

Are you going to post pics of the 2'nd press before it ships ? I already bought the 1'st but I might get the other

If you decide to order the second color too, please be sure to put in the NOTES that you already ordered the first color... This would be more important for those outside the USA, of course.

yeah i like these fun names but give us real colors too. this new one is white-ish grey?

also what color will Banquet or Different kitchen carry?

The two colors we posted for mailorder are nuts. I tried to be evocative with the descriptions. If they were just solid grey, then I would have said "boring grey" or maybe "whale grey" or even "blubber".

I will reveal this much: exploding shipwreck has an opaque base and shattered mast has a translucent base. The rest is a secret! A surprise! Still! In 2013!