PO A Wilhelm Scream - Partycrasher out nov 5th

I did exactly this last night, its more opaque than translucent so nothing really pops out like the Daylight-Jar splatter

Ah, gotcha. Yeah, I had imagined it'd come out like that, that's why I've been following this thread. Haven't listened to the album and not even really the band really, before you go out on me it's not really my thing, but yeah these variants are fantastic and No Idea has been awesome throughout this whole thing.

We are still packing orders... hundreds of orders going to the post office every day. Huge stacks of boxes! Whooo!!

When your order goes out YOU WILL RECEIVE AN EMAIL WITH A SHIPPING NOTICE. If you did not get an email yet, please BE PATIENT and please DO NOT ASK US YET. Wait a few more days and you will get an email, do not worry. And, again, PLEASE DO NOT EMAIL ASKING if your order shipped yet. Please. Pretty please. Danke!

Thanks so much for all of your incredible enthusiasm and support of both AWS and NO IDEA. It is super awesome!!

now I can say out loud that I'm glad I missed out on shipwreck and "only" got shatered. It looks so much better. Can't wait to have it.

c2efa8ac4d6b11e3a200127e98f673e6_8.jpg

photo taken from instagram.

This was taken from my instagram.  http://www.instagram.com/forgivemyfailures.  You didn't even take the better of the two photos.  

Screen-Shot-2013-11-18-at-10.27.53-AM.pn