PO: Various Artists - I Surrender Records Presents: Our Voices LP

I Surrender are releasing a new various artist EP titled "I Surrender Records Presents: Our Voices LP". The 12" single features 4 solo tracks from the singers of Taking Back Sunday, Bayside, Saves The Day and I Am The Avalanche. The V/A EP is due out November 11th and available for pre order here:

Various Artists - I Surrender Records Presents: Our Voices LP

Tried googling it, but seems like SRC is the only one with info of this!

edit: UP HERE AS WELL! http://www.merchdirect.com/ISurrenderRecords

There are 4 colours (Blue, Green, Grey, Red) each limited to 500. There's a bundle which includes all 4 which a poster which is limited to 50.

Our Voices is a series of EPs featuring original solo tracks from members of some of the biggest and most influential punk and indie bands. This premiere edition includes new music from Adam Lazzara of Taking Back Sunday, Anthony Raneri of Bayside, Chris Conley of Saves The Day, and Vinnie Caruana of I Am The Avalanche. Our Voices gives musicians the opportunity to step outside their stylistic box - no guidelines, no expectations. We hope you enjoy these songs as much as we do.

Track Listing :

Adam Lazzara - Because It Works
Anthony Raneri - String Me Along
Chris Conley - Diamonds & White Gold
Vinnie Caruana - Sick Down to My Heart

This vinyl also comes with a digital download that will be delivered on street date.

• 2 weeks later...

Shipping is prettty killer though. I tried 4 LPs without poster and 4LPs w/poster and it came up to the same shipping which is over $20. Ordered though.

Shipping within US is $6 media mail for 4 LPs and it's a little over $12 priority for the combo/bundle with the poster, through MerchNow

fyi, in case this happens to anyone else:

if you accidentally apply the "free pin" promo code that it offers, it will bump your shipping options to some ridiculous amounts (one $20+ and another $40+). i was buying it through my phone and didn't know what had happened til i realized the new item in my cart. 

fyi, in case this happens to anyone else:

if you accidentally apply the "free pin" promo code that it offers, it will bump your shipping options to some ridiculous amounts (one $20+ and another $40+). i was buying it through my phone and didn't know what had happened til i realized the new item in my cart. 

how much was your shipping, even without the pin. THe bundle with the poster came up to 20+

how much was your shipping, even without the pin. THe bundle with the poster came up to 20+

I only ordered the record itself so it was media mail, $4+. For some reason, with any addition, no matter the size, it seems to be skyrocketing the shipping costs.

if you already purchased it, i would send them an e-mail. with a poster i don't see how it could be any more than $8. or just e-mail them questioning it either way if you're interested in it.

I shot them an email after snagging the poster bundle inquiring how they'd be shipping it. I've never dealt with I Surrender before and have heard horror stories of posters shipping folded, etc from other places. They reassured me that they'd never ship a poster folded and that depending on the size it'll be shipped either flat or rolled in a tube. Pretty excited to see this one in person!

Also, I'll likely have one of the LPs for sale after I receive them. Went in on the bundle with a friend to get the poster and 2 LPs for myself. I'll only need to keep 1. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I received my bundle today. After ordering I emailed the label to ask how they would ship the poster. This was the response: "depending on the size it will either ship completely flat or rolled in a tube; we would never fold your poster!". Well it arrived today, all packed in one box, loose LPs and poster together, and the poster is completely creased. Thanks I Surrender!