PO: Polica - Shulamith LP PREORDER

"Shulamith" is available to pre-order now on iTunes andthe band's official store. Physical pre-orders throughthisispolica.com include an exclusive "Shulamith" lyric book and lithograph.

Following a premiere on NPR’s All Songs Considered fall music preview, Polica have unveiled the brand new “Smug”. The third taster we’ve have of the band’s forthcoming second album, following the Justin Vernon-featuring “Tiff” and the buoyant pop jam “Chain My Name”. “Smug” hints at some of the darker veins that run through “Shulamith”. Stream now on Soundcloud.

link to it here.

http://thisispolica.com/us/

be forewarned, no media mail available!!

PS. this band is so good.

Absolutely love this band. If anybody can help me with tracking down a record store exclusive bootleg version id be very thankful. I don't live near any record stores and eBay price on the aftermarket are just crazy. Thanks!

hit me up before it comes out.  I see the bootleg versions for stuff like this all the time in NYC>

• 2 weeks later...

these bootlegs are out. Hand drawn and signed cover. If anyone comes across one and wants to help me out i would reeeeaalllly appreciate it. All the stores in Minneapolis already sold out of them. I'll paypal you right away and can send a little extra

there was an extra at my store, ill check tomorrow to see if its still there

these bootlegs are out. Hand drawn and signed cover. If anyone comes across one and wants to help me out i would reeeeaalllly appreciate it. All the stores in Minneapolis already sold out of them. I'll paypal you right away and can send a little extra

Portland folks, i randomly saw and picked this up at Music Millennium in Portland yesterday, It seemed like they had about 10. i'd go check back but i had to go back to Ashland this morning. 

Pulled the trigger and ended up buying one off discogs. Will cost me close to $100 when shipping is included in the price. Don't judge me, judge the bands for not releasing this sort of cool stuff in Australia.

I'm gonna be homeless if i keep buying this shit!

PS. Really cool idea. An Australian band "Something for Kate" did the same thing, but they used colours, stickers, glitter, anything... Looks super cool, and they're worth $500+ a pop now!