Discover New Bands Thread

I'm 100% sure this has been done before but I don't know what to search to find it here's the Idea:

Found a new band or artist YOU like, post it. See somebody else's music recommend something; your music doesn't have to sound like anybody else on the thread though just showing music yo

I'll go first:

Reminds me of Touche Amore

http://youtu.be/ydVQt5rkIhI I "dig" this song because it's about The Corpse Bride and has a really nice ending. I realize most people on this don't like this genre so whatever. Also I think there should be one of these forums for music videos because I keep seeing better music videos everyday.

http://youtu.be/ydVQt5rkIhI I "dig" this song because it's about The Corpse Bride and has a really nice ending. I realize most people on this don't like this genre so whatever. Also I think there should be one of these forums for music videos because I keep seeing better music videos everyday.

why does everyone in this band look like they're still mad at their step-fathers?

I am absolutely in love with this girl, this song, and anything associated with the two

This has a cool sound but not being in English is a dealbreaker for me. Have to be able to understand the lyrics. Could probably get some kind of translation but i'm just not going down that road.

Good discussion:

Why do bands from other countries use english in their lyrics? 

Using Birds In Row as an example...they're a French band, play some awesome melodic hardcore...they're lyrics and vocals are in english. You can hear little things that they say wrong, but you get the picture, you know?

And I understand that other countries generally speak more than one language, unlike a lot of us in the US, but still, if they're playing a live house show in their hometown, and their shits in english, you think most of the kids get it?