Trading/Selling

Below is a link to my collection.  Pretty much everything on it is available for trade and I'd consider selling them too but I'd prefer to trade.  Let me know if anything interests you and thanks for looking!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AonRUXy_54Y6dFNlLXhJejRBdWlOWkhPbWY4dkdmRXc&usp=sharing#gid=0

I have an ebay account, that's really it. Also, doesn't PayPal have built-in scam protection if you don't use the 'gift' function?

http://www.ebay.com/usr/transatlantic062013

There's 1 negative review, which was an oversight on my part but the rest are positive. 

If you're not comfortable buying/trading with me based on one single piece of negative feedback on eBay (which btw, there's more of a story behind it than what the buyer said but in the end he filed the claim before I could ship the item)  then by all means, don't. I've sold a lot more than 7 items but not everyone leaves feedback and eBay only shows the last 30 or 60 days of history in terms of how many items you've sold. I can't control that.  We're talking about selling/trading records here, there isn't exactly a goldmine of money exchanging hands here to entice someone to commit fraud, which is a prosecutable crime.

Ultimately, I'm not here to rip anyone off.  I collect records as a hobby and that includes trading/selling.  If you don't want to buy/trade with me, you don't have to but you don't have to downgrade my posts and be condescending. 

If you're not comfortable buying/trading with me based on one single piece of negative feedback on eBay (which btw, there's more of a story behind it than what the buyer said but in the end he filed the claim before I could ship the item)  then by all means, don't. I've sold a lot more than 7 items but not everyone leaves feedback and eBay only shows the last 30 or 60 days of history in terms of how many items you've sold. I can't control that.  We're talking about selling/trading records here, there isn't exactly a goldmine of money exchanging hands here to entice someone to commit fraud, which is a prosecutable crime.

Ultimately, I'm not here to rip anyone off.  I collect records as a hobby and that includes trading/selling.  If you don't want to buy/trade with me, you don't have to but you don't have to downgrade my posts and be condescending. 

you seem nice and honest. :)

If you're not comfortable buying/trading with me based on one single piece of negative feedback on eBay (which btw, there's more of a story behind it than what the buyer said but in the end he filed the claim before I could ship the item) then by all means, don't. I've sold a lot more than 7 items but not everyone leaves feedback and eBay only shows the last 30 or 60 days of history in terms of how many items you've sold. I can't control that. We're talking about selling/trading records here, there isn't exactly a goldmine of money exchanging hands here to entice someone to commit fraud, which is a prosecutable crime.

Ultimately, I'm not here to rip anyone off. I collect records as a hobby and that includes trading/selling. If you don't want to buy/trade with me, you don't have to but you don't have to downgrade my posts and be condescending.

Negative feedback is one thing, filing a claim is another. It sucks that your feedback isn't what you'd like or think it should be but that's what people base their credibility on. If someone makes a trade or sale with you just be sure to see it goes through well and get your positive feedback to make it easier in the future.

It's a nice collection (postrock bias here)... wow, Shy, Low Binary Opposition! - I just happened to listen to that today after church. :)  You don't see that on many lists here. I can barely tell the Red from the Purple variant, and John at the label verified this, but that's how they came from the plant... only /100 total so that's what you get. The bonus track is my favorite. Sorry, derailing...

I wouldn't hesitate to trade with you if you had something I needed, fwiw  :)