Pretty bummed. Just found out my turntables are racist.

Guest Justin Maheiny

Guest Justin Maheiny

Based off that photo and your post, I'm fairly confident that you have no idea what incest is.

Well he posted "maybe I can be your gf tonight, mom and dad will never know". I think that implies he's my sister or brother since we share the same parents right? Possibly just my conjoined twin or something, but I think even that would be incest or just masturbation. Not really sure on that one.

But since you're so smart Derek and clearly have a far superior intellect than I do, would making love to your conjoined twin be incest or masturbation? Assuming you had like one lower half and two heads/four arms. Not just some small attachment at the waist, cuz that would clearly be incest.

Guest Justin Maheiny

this is the worst thread ever.

How seriously do you take yourself that you can't find at least a modicum of humor in the stupidity of the original picture I posted?  We aren't curing AIDS here, we're talking about collecting records.  Lighten up.

But since you're so smart Derek and clearly have a far superior intellect than I do

Your words. I neither said nor implied this, but if your lack of confidence is that staggering, we'll just roll with it.

Not being familiar with any meme that the photo is based off of, I see a dog with a wig. Which would constitute beastiality before incest. This is assuming that your mother did not give birth to said dog, and also assumes that you, yourself, are not a dog in relation to the pet in question.

Guest Justin Maheiny

I take myself so seriously that a cartoon dog is my avatar.

also, your name is spelled wrong in your signature.

haha. you're right. I'll fix that later. i would never have noticed. thanks.

Guest Justin Maheiny

Your words. I neither said nor implied this, but if your lack of confidence is that staggering, we'll just roll with it.

Not being familiar with any meme that the photo is based off of, I see a dog with a wig. Which would constitute beastiality before incest. This is assuming that your mother did not give birth to said dog, and also assumes that you, yourself, are not a dog in relation to the pet in question.

You said I didn't know what incest meant implying I wasn't very smart.  And the quote in that dog picture the other person posted says he'll be my girlfriend and mom & dad will never know.  We have the same parents....incest.... Thanks for making me type the exact same thing for you again.