Hot Topic Vinyl Exclusive Master List?

So I came across this list on Discogs (http://www.discogs.com/label/Hot%20Topic?sort=date%2Casc), but it is missing things like the new Paramore, the Marilyn Manson LP and others that had a Hot Topic Exclusive color.  Does anyone know of a master list of all the releases (maybe Travis?).  If not, maybe we can use this thread to fill in the missing pieces.  Thanks--any info is greatly appreciated.

So I came across this list on Discogs (http://www.discogs.com/label/Hot%20Topic?sort=date%2Casc), but it is missing things like the new Paramore, the Marilyn Manson LP and others that had a Hot Topic Exclusive color.  Does anyone know of a master list of all the releases (maybe Travis?).  If not, maybe we can use this thread to fill in the missing pieces.  Thanks--any info is greatly appreciated.

That list is definitely missing

Alkaline Trio Maybe I'll Catch Fire Clear Orange w/ Black smoke/Asian Man Records/Hot Topic exclusive color

Alkaline Trio S/T Grey w/ black swirl/out of 500/Asian Man Records/Hot Topic Exclusive vinyl 

The Bouncing Souls Hopeless Romantic orange vinyl/Hot Topic exclusive/out of 500

Dustin Kensrue Please Come Home clear w/ white swirl vinyl/Hot Topic Exclusive/out of 500

JxLxA blue vinyl/Hot Topic exclusive reissue/inner sleeve signed by original members

Operation Ivy Energy clear vinyl/2012 repress/Hot Topic Exclusive/Out of 500

Chariot Long Live white vinyl w black splatter/#'d 732 out of 1000/screen print covers/HT exclusive release

Dropkick Murphys Do or Die blue vinyl/HT exclusive/out of 660

Marilyn Manson Anti-Christ Superstar 2xlp reissue/red vinyl/HT Exclusive/out of 1500

Matt Skiba & the Sekrets Babylon red vinyl/HT Exclusive/Super Ball Records/hand numbered 87/666

NoFx Punk in Drublic green vinyl/out of 660/HT exclusive repress

Rancid ...and Out Come the Wolves red vinyl/HT exclusive repress/out of 630

Saves The Day Stay What You Are purple mix vinyl/2011 repress/HT Exclusive/out of 600

Dan Andriano in the Emergency Room Hurricane Season red vinyl/HT exclusive color/Asian Man Records/out of 300

also

Alkaline Trio Help Me 7" Black Vinyl/HT Exclusive

Bouncing Souls, The Complete Control Session 10" yellow marble vinyl/HT Exclusive/Out of 500

That list is definitely missing

Alkaline Trio Maybe I'll Catch Fire Clear Orange w/ Black smoke/Asian Man Records/Hot Topic exclusive color

Alkaline Trio S/T Grey w/ black swirl/out of 500/Asian Man Records/Hot Topic Exclusive vinyl 

The Bouncing Souls Hopeless Romantic orange vinyl/Hot Topic exclusive/out of 500

Dustin Kensrue Please Come Home clear w/ white swirl vinyl/Hot Topic Exclusive/out of 500

JxLxA blue vinyl/Hot Topic exclusive reissue/inner sleeve signed by original members

Operation Ivy Energy clear vinyl/2012 repress/Hot Topic Exclusive/Out of 500

Chariot Long Live white vinyl w black splatter/#'d 732 out of 1000/screen print covers/HT exclusive release

Dropkick Murphys Do or Die blue vinyl/HT exclusive/out of 660

Marilyn Manson Anti-Christ Superstar 2xlp reissue/red vinyl/HT Exclusive/out of 1500

Matt Skiba & the Sekrets Babylon red vinyl/HT Exclusive/Super Ball Records/hand numbered 87/666

NoFx Punk in Drublic green vinyl/out of 660/HT exclusive repress

Rancid ...and Out Come the Wolves red vinyl/HT exclusive repress/out of 630

Saves The Day Stay What You Are purple mix vinyl/2011 repress/HT Exclusive/out of 600

Dan Andriano in the Emergency Room Hurricane Season red vinyl/HT exclusive color/Asian Man Records/out of 300

also

Alkaline Trio Help Me 7" Black Vinyl/HT Exclusive

Bouncing Souls, The Complete Control Session 10" yellow marble vinyl/HT Exclusive/Out of 500

Thanks for the updated information.

so are we starting are own list? ta

I don't know if the OP is starting a list or not, but I was just providing the items from my collection that I know were HT exclusive that were not on that Discogs link.

I'm also not sure why the OP got a down vote for saying thank you.

I'm also not sure why the OP got a down vote for saying thank you.

I gave the downvote because in his thank you, it (which is now edited out) said something along the lines of "actually contributing to the thread." It was snarky and deserved the downvote.

Basically he was complaining that people were posting about the patd info.

I now have 0 guilt casting the downvote as the part that earned the downvote was removed post-downvote.

EDIT: I love how I got a downvote saying that Discogs isn't comprehensive. Lulz

Double Edit: Now I'm getting downvotes for explaining why I downvoted another post. HAhahahahahahahahaha

Edited by Derby

I saw copies of the Transplants recent album In A Warzone at a Hot Topic that had the same "clear" sticker attached to the front that the Operation Ivy records had. I have not seen a clear variant sold anywhere else at retail (have seen it on eBay though). I did not buy a copy so I cannot confirm that it actually was clear vinyl.