PO: Soundgarden - Superunknown (Picture Disc)

gpa21

Pre-order comes up on Amazon for a record whose only value is the visual appearance with no image being yet available... priceless.

I'm voting with my wallet and not buying this.

I think we may need to contact the label to let them know why the sales are lack luster and that we'd buy a proper record if it were available.

Have the original which I bought for next to nothing. Sweet ass gatefold on opaque orange vinyl. Bragging, yes. Wish I could remember where the hell I bought it but glad I did. Thinking RTX in FFX, Va when my buddy used to be the mgr. Anyway, I digressed, this was my way of saying fuck a pic disc when the OG was a sick gatefold 2 LP. Dropping the needle on it now.

• 2 weeks later...

Praying for the last two Soundgarden albums of the 90s to be cut all analogue by Bernie or Hoffman and pressed at Pallas or RTI or something like that, both spread lovingly over 2LPs of course. Hell, maybe even a deluxe 4LP 45rpm edition (as long as the 2LP 33rpm sets are also offered for those that don't like turning over the record twice as often - myself I'd go for the 45rpm).

Picture discs literally suck balls. (I mean that using the newest definition of the word, and use it to highlight how stupid the new definition is)

• 1 month later...