The Bled - Pass the Flask LP Hot Topic exclusive REPRESS available now

Duuuude.

I'm in straight up shock. I wasn't even going to mention anything regarding FBTMOF, but I am glad as fuck I did. Thank you so much, man. I don't know how that slipped by me. I've been waiting for this album to be pressed for as long as I can remember. It's the only record I've personally tried to get pressed on my own.

Fuck yeah. Seriously, thanks for letting me know man.

No worries man. Hope you were able to grab a copy.

My jacket is in great shape but the only time so far that I've player side B, there were about 10 pops/skips at the beginning. I haven't had a chance to clean it yet, but hopefully that takes care of it. Anybody else have that issue? At least I can rest assured HT has good customer service, but hopefully they held a few copies back or otherwise I'll be waiting for the 2nd press.

My jacket is in great shape but the only time so far that I've player side B, there were about 10 pops/skips at the beginning. I haven't had a chance to clean it yet, but hopefully that takes care of it. Anybody else have that issue? At least I can rest assured HT has good customer service, but hopefully they held a few copies back or otherwise I'll be waiting for the 2nd press.

They are gone but working on a repress

They are gone but working on a repress

Fiddlesticks on the "gone" part. That silver is too beautiful. I already knew about the repress (I actually read threads as opposed to just the newest page like all too many dickweeds here), so thanks for the work on all of this. At least I know I can get another copy regardless, even if it's not that gorgeous silver. Now, if you tell me the 2nd press is some sort of haze, then I might not be disappointed. I'm getting ahead of myself though...on to try out the new cleaning kit I got for Xmas!

Mine sounds really fantastic, no skipping/popping or surface noise.

finally had time to sit down and listen to this in its entirety and just wanted to reiterate how great of a pressing this is.  sound fucking fantastic and I do hope we get presses of Flood and Silent Treatment in the near future.  Heat Fetish too but that may be more difficult since it's a Rise release and not under the Staple Record umbrella.