Misfits - Walk Among Us LP PURPLE vinyl Hot Topic exclusive available 5/20

I was actually referring to reissues of the actual 7" singles. I know there was supposed to be a singles box set around the time of the Box Set release. Not sure who nixed that release, Danzig or Jerry Only. It'd be nice get vinyl reissue of the Who Killed Marilyn single (Spook City USA is an awesome song.)

Didn't know any of the current Caroline stuff had been remastered. The current pressing of Earth A.D. sounds pretty bad. I might have to seek out that remastered LOB though.

Earth AD will never be remastered and the sound quality hasn't really changed over the years. Glenn told Caroline the tapes for Earth AD were destroyed in a flood at his parent's house. However Glenn has lied about tapes being destroyed in the past (Static Age), so who knows.

Are these 180gm versions marked anywhere on the shrink wrap indicating they are 180gm/remastered?

No. If you visit my website (10 minutes to load) you can study photos of all the covers and there should be some descriptions as to how they differ from past covers.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ate-rt-UZaxydDlNM0xwVjFuVFdOZUdCSFU5ejhpZ1E#gid=0

All the 180 gram records are reissued in plastic-lined inner sleeves. 

You have the one which is known as the "Slash" matrix. There are some with yellow Ruby labels and others with grey slash labels. I think this is the cleanest Walk Among Us pressing, but there really isn't much of a difference between the two matrixes. Also, there are variations in the stamper matrixes, that read either S-1, or S-2 at the end.

ah, yea it's the yellow Ruby labels. i didn't check the matrix numbers.

i found it in a store. it was under 25 bucks.

i doubt i'll ever pay for an original 1982 press. would be cool tho.

i don't have my original Stranger than Fiction anymore to compare to the Rhino one, but I was happy w/ all the Black Sabbath Rhino reissues.

I don't think I have any other Rhino reissues. Maybe Ramones Mania on color from RSD. I also have an original of that, which does sound better.