PO: Crusades - Perhaps You Deliver This Judgment With Greater Fear Than I Receive It LP

var: the big question will be, is there gonna be some cool stuff at the no idea sale this year? so i know if i should take more money. :)

also: ordered. i was not gonna take the chance of not getting this. this band is too good to wait till its in stores. last album is so good i've bought like 5 copies to give to people. 

var: the big question will be, is there gonna be some cool stuff at the no idea sale this year? so i know if i should take more money. :)

also: ordered. i was not gonna take the chance of not getting this. this band is too good to wait till its in stores. last album is so good i've bought like 5 copies to give to people.

I will definitely have test pressings and things like that, if that's what you mean. The rest will come to light the day before. Ha.

Brown added to my single out red preorder! Painful tease but thanks for bringing another variant with it.

I got The Sun...LP on clear smoke in the mail yesterday. It's without a doubt the best dressed record in my collection And I just found out that, I mean you can tell by listening, that there are separate masters done for the vinyl and digital. The vinyl sounds very different, without a doubt just good, if not better. I haven't spent enough time with the record yet. It sounds like they do that with all of their releases, not sure though but it adds a whole another level to an already weird band. And they're all in other awesome band too. The Creeps are dope.

And the lyrics for the Perhaps...LP are posted in their band camp;

http://crusades666.bandcamp.com/releases

-- I saw some lighter-brown-ish ones in a stack too, but it's not worth the headache of splitting hairs that minutely. If this sort of hyper-specialization appeals to you, please consult your (alegedly) friendly mailorder guru.

-- If anyone is COMPLETELY RIDICULOUS and wants to invest a goat-load of bloated dough* please pester me (via PM) about test pressings**.

* a/k/a "le dough" in Quebec.

** you know, they are just like the regular records, only they are black vinyl, blank labels, have no art or lyrics, and generally cost more to collect. Exciting!

Such a good song! Can't wait for this!!! Ugh saw the samiam was delayed til mid November so I'll have to wait even longer...... Noooooooooooooooooooo!!!!

The positive part is: we ALREADY HAVE the covers, inserts, and code cards. We are just waiting on the vinyl itself AND we have a ship date. One week (or ten days) is a mere blip and not so bad! That said, if they pop up earlier, you will be bonus happy, right? We'll see how it all shakes down.