Stoner/ Doom Metal Discussion Thread

Try Bottom from NYC/San Francisco. Seriously fucking heavy doom. Give the song "Got Meth?" a try: bottomrocks.bandcamp.com/‎

Also if you like nasty sludge doom, try my old band PUS: http://pus666.bandcamp.com

Bottom is killer stuff. I have a few of their older albums. I'm going to check out your band later today after i'm done work.

I love Katatonia! Also, Anyone going to Maryland deathfest this year? Thursday is the night I really want to go to at Rams Head Live in Baltimore. Lineup is:

Coffins

Crowbar

Seven Sisters of Sleep

Sourvein

Torche

Triptykon

Whitehorse

But start time is 10pm? This night end at 2 am or later?

I love Katatonia! Also, Anyone going to Maryland deathfest this year? Thursday is the night I really want to go to at Rams Head Live in Baltimore. Lineup is:

Coffins

Crowbar

Seven Sisters of Sleep

Sourvein

Torche

Triptykon

Whitehorse

But start time is 10pm? This night end at 2 am or later?

Damn, that's a nice lineup

10 pm is crazy late to start though..what even

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

saw Church of Misery a few months back. killer shit

They were supposed to play in Pittsburgh as an early date of a tour but their passports got all jacked up and had to cancel. Never rescheduled and was bummed. Have missed them alot now due to work or school commitments and that was first time i was actually able to go...

i was curious if that pilgrim/spirit caravan show was coming to PGH.  I looked and they are and got excited.  then 2 seconds later realized I am attending a wedding that night.  Mother of God...

The venue they are at does an absolute horrible job of promoting any show.  I have missed so many things they just chose to advertise like shit. 

On the note of pilgrim, digging the new record. 

Anyone like Katatonia?

I know this post is a tad old... but yes. I actually like their newer style over their first few albums. 

My Yob - The Great Cessation reissue arrived yesterday, but I'm just getting to play it now. It's actually the first time I'm hearing about 70% of the album, and I'm really digging it so far. 

I know this post is a tad old... but yes. I actually like their newer style over their first few albums. 

My Yob - The Great Cessation reissue arrived yesterday, but I'm just getting to play it now. It's actually the first time I'm hearing about 70% of the album, and I'm really digging it so far. 

Their new stuff is good. I like everything they've done, but lately I've been listening to Tonight's Decision the most