Stoner/ Doom Metal Discussion Thread

Got my Vol 1 today. Snapped next to the original. Original has a matte cover and better quality. The reissues cover is VERY flimsy

Better quality overall/vinyl, or just in reference to the cover?

Mine probably won't be here until tomorrow, shipping finally updated, left Federal Way, WA eeeeeearly this morning.

Claims it didn't go out until yesterday which is kind of a bummer since he said it would be going out Monday. Whatevs, though!

Fuuuuuuuck. Purple reliquary edition. Whatever. The pin got me.

That's hilarious. I LITERALLY just ordered the same package after much debate and inner struggle. My wife calls from work and I give her the little kid "heeeeey, can I buy something that is 35 dollars if its really cool and I did all the finances and we are great?" She surprisingly approved!

The vinyl itself is also kind of thin on the reissue. Not terrible though. Mostly the cover just sucks

Ah, bummer. I'm glad to have this on vinyl for significantly less than I was going to pay for it still, but I wish they vinyl/packaging was also heavy and beautiful.

I kind of expected this for the price. Being that low with all the people who get paid /pressing plant, fees for rights to the music, there is not much money in there being earned in the end. SO you get what you paid for in this case. Like my man Randy said, still stoke to own this.

That's hilarious. I LITERALLY just ordered the same package after much debate and inner struggle. My wife calls from work and I give her the little kid "heeeeey, can I buy something that is 35 dollars if its really cool and I did all the finances and we are great?" She surprisingly approved!

That's a keeper right there.

So worth it

Ah, bummer. I'm glad to have this on vinyl for significantly less than I was going to pay for it still, but I wish they vinyl/packaging was also heavy and beautiful.

Im not terribly upset about it. For those that dont have the original or those that dont want to shell out $75 for it, this is perfectly adequate for $16. For those that have the original, it saves you from spinning the money version. Win/Win.

Im not terribly upset about it. For those that dont have the original or those that dont want to shell out $75 for it, this is perfectly adequate for $16. For those that have the original, it saves you from spinning the money version. Win/Win.

Preach, brother!

here is the end of my convo :-D

It's perfectly understandable that you're upset about what happened. If that happened to me I'd be really upset too. I can imagine how frustrating that must be.

And we always appreciate customers who take the time to give us their feedback. I'll pass what you've said onto our management team.

Me:Not happy Rafael. Tell them I left unhappy.

Rafael:Yes I will take note on that Josh.

Me:Growing more and more unhappy with my Amazon service.

Rafael:Rest assured that the management team and all the concerned department of Amazon.com will receive your feedback Josh.

Me:Tell them I want more effort to make me leave these situations happy.

Rafael:Yes Josh, I'll see to it that they will receive your feedback so that this inconvenience won't happen again in your future orders.

Rafael is typing...

Me:Take these words with you my friend. Run tell that.