Stoner/ Doom Metal Discussion Thread

No way! I got it for you. I can send it to you and then you Paypal me the cash so you're only paying the exact shipping price. PM me your address.

Sweet! You rock. I wouldn't blame you for keeping it, though. When you ship it just let me know what the total was and I will paypal you. THANKS A LOT!!!

Finally have some good stuff in the mail again (this past week has felt so empty without the promise of awesome records in the mail!)

Windhand - S/T on the way from discogs seller for cheapstown

Baroness - Blue Record will be leaving Relapse soon

Someday I'll get my Pallbearer pin

and my $7 copy of Floor - Oblation should supposedly be here tomorrow.

Stooooooked.

Very nice! I need to hook something like that up.

Its great. I met him via another collecting site back in 2006 and have been helping him get records since. I probably ship him 50 - 100 records over the course of each year. In 2012 I decided to deliver them personally and visit the UK. Ive been every April since and stay with him for a couple of weeks. This will be my 4th year in a row going. We have been to every Desertfest London and its always a drunken blur. When I first went, both of our wives said, "so you met him on the internet???" We both replied, "well, he always sends my records, he must be a good guy." Haha. The record collecting community is a solid group of individuals.

Its great. I met him via another collecting site back in 2006 and have been helping him get records since. I probably ship him 50 - 100 records over the course of each year. In 2012 I decided to deliver them personally and visit the UK. Ive been every April since and stay with him for a couple of weeks. This will be my 4th year in a row going. We have been to every Desertfest London and its always a drunken blur. When I first went, both of our wives said, "so you met him on the internet???" We both replied, "well, he always sends my records, he must be a good guy." Haha. The record collecting community is a solid group of individuals.

Haha, that's pretty awesome!

Joto and Lexicon, I sent your Pallbearer stuff out.

I was browsing some local concert listings and saw that Electric Wizard/Satan's Satyrs are playing here in April. Yesssssss.

Thanks man. Sent payment. Let me know when I can return the favor. This is what makes this thread rule over all the other crap on this board. Our own sub-community, looking out for each other.

This sounds interesting. I wonder who the headliners will be. I don't know if I can handle three days in a row, being old and all.

Psycho California 2015

www.PsychoCA.com 

50+ bands from around the world, across two stages, in three days, from 2pm-2am in the heart of Southern California.

***Headliners & full festival info announced 1/15/15***

EARTH

KYLESA

ORANGE GOBLIN

RUSSIAN CIRCLES

BEDEMON

CONAN

EYEHATEGOD

OM

INDIAN

EARTHLESS

PALLBEARER

CROWBAR

STONED JESUS

OLD MAN GLOOM

CAVE IN

ACID WITCH

TRUCKFIGHTERS

TOMBS

BANG

ELECTRIC CITIZEN

COFFINWORM

SUBROSA

EAGLE TWIN

MAMMATUS

TRUE WIDOW

ANCIIENTS

BELL WITCH

LORD DYING

DEATH BY STEREO

RADIO MOSCOW

ANCIENT ALTAR

SAMSARA BLUES EXPERIMENT

ELDER

MOTHERSHIP

THE WELL

DEATHKINGS

WO-FAT

ROZAMOV

DESTROYER OF LIGHT

HIGHLANDS

BLOODMOON

SLOW SEASON

CRYPT TRIP

LORDS OF BEACON HOUSE

TUMBLEWEED DEALER

SINISTER HAZE

BLACKOUT

RED WIZARD

BANQUET

LOOM

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/psycho-california-2015-the-observatory-tickets-14866132001