Stoner/ Doom Metal Discussion Thread

Hey dudes. I posted this in another thread, but I'm just so stoked to finally have all the full lengths that I finally took a photo.

2qvxl36.jpg

Only thing of real note is that 1st press Witchcult though.

Edit: Just realized that I've spent a buttload on Electric Wizard stuff over the years.

A photo of your dog would be nice since he/she seems like an Electric Wizard fan.

A photo of your dog would be nice since he/she seems like an Electric Wizard fan.

Ask and ye shall receive.

This is my dog Jackson. He is the best.

2z8d8yd.jpg

2it65uv.jpg

ape9hj.jpg

I like that he doesn't even look real in the last photo. That's at the previous funeral home I worked at.

good record. i might still buy it from their bandcamp page one of these days.

the cd i got with monolord was leeches of lore. music was good but didnt like the vocals.

That's exactly how I felt when ATIH gave me a copy of the Leeches of Lore album. The vocals are just bad.

im actually selling all of my electric wizard vinyl if someone is interested. we live, let us prey on purple, time to die on clear, come my fanatics (2006) no 7", and self titled on purple. let me know I am going to start putting these up on that facebook auction group in a day or two

Wuuuuuuuuuut?!

Wuuuuuuuuuut?!

i dont even wanna ask about the Fanatics violet space price

It's actually the black copy, which still goes high for some reason. Mine is not anywhere near that price. Some spine damage, no 7". Not worth 150 that's for sure haha. I'm just selling a lot of records and buying more CDs. Still buying records, just balancing out the collection.

I gave my Wiz first pressings to my tattoo artist in exchange for ink.  Not sure why, but my vibe of E Wiz is totally dead.  Perhaps it was the way Jus conducted his interviews prior to the release of Time To Die.  That and the "firing" of Mark Greening.  I get the impression that Jus is a complete penis. 

So I went to move my expedit on casters setup to accommodate my new speakers. 

Not sure if it happened then or earlier, but on the left side, the back two casters have collapsed into the hollow core bottom and it's leaning against the wall.

On the right side, one has collapsed and it's leaning to the left.

Guess I'll be building AK bins sooner than I had planned on.

Or, I could stop buying so many records...

Quick question.

I know the guy at doooomed is sick, but have any of you placed any orders since that email went out, and if so, have you gotten your stuff/shipping notification? I ordered that Ice Dragon album on May 19th and haven't heard anything since.

I'm also waiting. I placed an order after the email.