Stoner/ Doom Metal Discussion Thread

yeah i saw that about the diluted Soma comment....haha

i really love the packaging on this. love the artwork and the glossy letters on the sleeve. my only gripe is the damn gatefold jacket. don't get me wrong that thing is built like a fucking tank but i always find it difficult to get the records in these thick ass sleeves.

Agreed! It's a wrestling match to put the DM thing away!

Yes i think steve said in some social media form this will be the last press of the EP

Unrelated im going to cali in a week and a half and going to amoeba for the first time. for those who have been/frequent do they have a good selection of used stoner/doom stuff?

Unfortunately not at all.

Yes i think steve said in some social media form this will be the last press of the EP

Unrelated im going to cali in a week and a half and going to amoeba for the first time. for those who have been/frequent do they have a good selection of used stoner/doom stuff?

I'm going to be in California in a week and a half too! What days will you be there? I'll be visiting another buddy out there and I plan on going to amoeba for the first time too!

I'm going to be in California in a week and a half too! What days will you be there? I'll be visiting another buddy out there and I plan on going to amoeba for the first time too!

2nd-4th. I am out that way for work so im trying to figure out when i can get a few hours to head there. What about you?

Any of you on facebook, go to RidingEasy's Facebook and comment on the pic of "Watch Me Kill You" that hey should DEFINITELY reissue it. That's the only thing I really want from them and I refuse to pay $100+ for it!

I feel dumb for not mentioning that here too (Its Salems Pot for those unaware).  I added a comment last night.

I feel dumb for not mentioning that here too (Its Salems Pot for those unaware).  I added a comment last night.

It's weird. I'd stopped paying attention to them entirely because, well, we all know my feelings about RE. I check this morning and they're finally looking into doing the one thing that I'm excited about :)

Have any of you guys ever heard of the band Serial Hawk? They're a 3 piece that play a sludge/doom style. I got my copy of their new album yesterday and it's fucking awesome. It's highly recommended. Check out the video below.

http://bleedinglightrecords.bigcartel.com/product/serial-hawk-searching-for-light-lp