Stoner/ Doom Metal Discussion Thread

You must clear a 1 gram dab from a bong filled with monkey's blood.

Just need to find a monkey, I am confident in my bong-clearing abilities.

You got time travel magicks?

I went back to August 1 2012 to listen to Purple Void on its release date so it would still be minty fresh.

Then I sent you back to 2008 to write your post.

I went record shopping during some downtime in seattle today. The shop played nothing but electronic music for some reason. Their metal selection was not on point. I bought a light in the attic record i couldnt find anywhere instead. Forgot they were seattle based. If i get no good metal on my trip so help me god.

Welp just googled that and was a block away from there and didnt know it existed. Awesome. To be fair i wasnt outwardly looking for shops and kinda stumbled into the one i went to.

Every review i read on that place said its a bit expensive so maybe good i didnt go in. I am saving all of my record budget for amoeba in a few days, be it for metal or not.

New Ancient Warlocks album in 2016. Also the S/T album is getting repressed.

The “Funeral Press” of the “s/t” debut LP will be coming out on STB Records soon. It will feature a new layout, pullout poster, flexi single, download code, and more!

New Ancient Warlocks album in 2016. Also the S/T album is getting repressed.

The “Funeral Press” of the “s/t” debut LP will be coming out on STB Records soon. It will feature a new layout, pullout poster, flexi single, download code, and more!

I was there until "flexi single". I don't understand why the hell anyone bothers with those pieces of shat. If a big part of buying records vs digital is the sound, then why would someone want a flimsy, piece of plastic with terrible audio? I guess in some ways the same argument could be made against lathe cuts, except replace "flimsy" with "thick". I also had to file a paypal claim against the band because they never shipped the 7 inch I bought from them. Never even replied to any messages and they were active on FB. I hold grudges.