Stoner/ Doom Metal Discussion Thread

I'd do $40 for both variants. Maybe. But that's just too much cash for me.

When I think about it I wouldn't even bite at $10. They're cool looking, but then what? I'm not going to invite my buddies over to play with our action figures. I used to have large boxes filled with unopened action figures/dolls in my late 20's-30's. Now I find it kinda embarrassing. Records are more dignified . . .

When I think about it I wouldn't even bite at $10. They're cool looking, but then what? I'm not going to invite my buddies over to play with our action figures. I used to have large boxes filled with unopened action figures/dolls in my late 20's-30's. Now I find it kinda embarrassing. Records are more dignified . . .

Eh, I'd just set them up watching over my turntable. I know I'm a huge nerd, so I don't care about small embarrassing things ;)

I have SO MUCH sealed KISS memorabilia from when I was younger. I wish I had sold it all a few years ago when prices were still good.

I'm looking at buying a house now, and moving all of that is going to be a nightmare.

Good luck! We're in the final stages of buying our first :)

I have SO MUCH sealed KISS memorabilia from when I was younger. I wish I had sold it all a few years ago when prices were still good.

I'm looking at buying a house now, and moving all of that is going to be a nightmare.

I hear ya. I was "lucky" to find one guy willing to buy all my toy related crap. I probably lost at least half of purchase price, but it felt good to cleanse. Every now and then I think about purchasing a toy, but I manage to stop myself by asking "Then what?" I am starting to take the same approach to posters/prints. I have about 10 in tubes with enough actual wall space for maybe 3 framed. So what's the point of having these things?

Good luck! We're in the final stages of buying our first :)

Thanks bud! Just met with a realtor yesterday and got pre approved by our lender today. Let the stress begin!

Thankfully the lady is okay with me having an entire room dedicated to records. It's like living the dream!

Thanks bud! Just met with a realtor yesterday and got pre approved by our lender today. Let the stress begin!

Thankfully the lady is okay with me having an entire room dedicated to records. It's like living the dream!

Me and my twin brother own our home and our entire dining room is dedicated to records and nothing else. Fuck having a nice room for having people over for dinner. Priorities.