Stoner/ Doom Metal Discussion Thread

Amazon has shipped my All Them Witches - Lightning At The Door w/ 7". Only took about 4 months or so. 

Mine shipped as well, it'll be here today. I'm excited to find out what songs the 7 inch will have on it.

Still waiting for mine from .ca to ship. . . .glad that this is a real thing though.  Seemed like a mistake for a while there.

Damn all you guys hyping Lycus so strong. I might actually go for a blind buy on that one. Right after I figure out how to make an order to Estonia. Relapse's new site doesn't seem to support my country anymore -_-

In more personal and somber news...I might break up with my girlfriend of 4 years. We're parting as good friends, sat down and made everything final but it still seems like it's not truly here 'til it's here. Our living situation doesn't really allow it to feel completely final.

Not even sure why I'm divulging this to all you relatively anonymoums folk on a message board. Perhaps anyone has any words to live by to give for me that I should think about from now on ha?

Damn all you guys hyping Lycus so strong. I might actually go for a blind buy on that one. Right after I figure out how to make an order to Estonia. Relapse's new site doesn't seem to support my country anymore -_-

In more personal and somber news...I might break up with my girlfriend of 4 years. We're parting as good friends, sat down and made everything final but it still seems like it's not truly here 'til it's here. Our living situation doesn't really allow it to feel completely final.

Not even sure why I'm divulging this to all you relatively anonymoums folk on a message board. Perhaps anyone has any words to live by to give for me that I should think about from now on ha?

That's a bummer, dude :(

Stay positive and when the living situation gets worked out, have a good night out at the bar!

Head on over to the man advice thread. Lots of genuinely good people sending positive vibes down there. Plenty good thoughts your way.

Sorry to hear about that man.  Its so corny and zen but there's a lot of truth to when one door closes another one will open.  It really will.

Damn, it looks like they are pressing "deluxe" versions of Black Sabbath records . Seems to be the same 2012 remaster, but it comes with an extra record with outtakes.  Another chance to buy them again! :huh:

I literally JUST bought them all. Like two weeks ago. Damn

Are the 2012s any good? Like, I should be pretty interested in these? I have mostly beat-up hand me downs but have only been looking to upgrade to old vertigo or similar presses.

The 2012s are damn solid. Not much of a fancy packaging, just great sounding LPs with extra CDs thrown in. You might want to wait and check out what's coming with those 'special editions' though.

Are the 2012s any good? Like, I should be pretty interested in these? I have mostly beat-up hand me downs but have only been looking to upgrade to old vertigo or similar presses.

Yeah, those reissues sound great and the covers are solid repros. Need to get a Vertigo pressing of the S/T, but I don't have a couple hundred bucks to blow. These new reissues should be the same, but with the extra record.

Got my Goya the other day. Dat triple gatefold doh. Had to go out of town before I could spin it, but listened to some on my flight today. I dig it, not as much as the first, but it's damn solid.

I'm hoping mine gets here today! Can't remember if I had it sent to my home or work though.